She's Here...

Four's POV
1985 (you are 15 years old and so is Mike)
I was stuck in the upside down for almost 2 weeks now, hunger, thirst, cold. I was gonna die. Until one day the gate opened to the real world, my home. I broke through and I landed in someone's shed.

I exited the shed, and then I found a small house, I went inside through the back door, I stepped further into the house to see, a room's light on and someone moving around.

I ran towards the front door, until the person opened that door. But before I could exit he said: "Stop! don't go out of that door, or I'll call the police." I turned around, to face him and he was a boy, about my age. He saw me covered up in the goo from the upside down.

"What are you!? Stay away from me!" "Relax, relax I will not hurt you. I promise." "Uh-o...ok" he stuttered, he introduced himself: "I'm Will, Will Byers." "Four"I mumbled, Will thought to himself for a second and asked: "do you know anyone named eleven?" "yes, my sister." I blurted out. "Promise not to tell anyone!!" I begged. He said: "I promise I won't say anything no matter what."

"Well, I should get going now." I said, "wait, do you even have a place to stay?" "No." "Well can you please stay here tonight? I want to introduce you to my friends tomorrow morning is that alright?" he asked, "am I gonna be safe?" I questioned, "yes you'll be totally safe, I promise."

He let me sleep on his couch, I then woke super early and he took me to another boy's house when we arrived there, there were 2 other boys. A boy with thick straight black hair greeted me and led me to his basement, I thought he was so beautiful.

He literally pushed me down onto a chair, and he came so close to my face, that I could feel his breath on my neck. He asked me seriously and said: "What did you do to Eleven when she was gone?"

I replied: "First of all, you can't interrogate me like some animal, and second what do I get in return, if I answered your question?" "you can stay here as long as you like, how's that for a payment?" "Ok, I'll answer your question. Nothing, I swear." Mike had wide eyes on his face for a second.

He then picked me up by the collar of my slimy, shirt and almost threw me out the door until I said, I swear to god I didn't do anything! "THAT'S NOT AN ANSWER!" The boys then huddled in front of him, its official I was scared of Mike Wheeler, even though I could become invisible my power didn't benefit me now, because I was frightened. He then kicked me out, I can't fucking believe him.

I sat in the hot sun, avoiding the public at all costs. If I get caught again I'll die. I wandered around Hawkins, looking for help. none found. I guess you could say I was helpless.