"smooth, han, real smooth."

"Ace, Luke, you two take the first panel!" Barked out Han as the five passengers of the Millennium Falcon ran into the lounge, "Droids'll take the second one, Chewie, Fossil, and I'll take the third one! Nobody make a noise or even move until I give the okay signal!"

"Down here, farm boy." Ace grabbed the sleeve of Luke's shirt as he made to move past her, her foot kicking open a fake floor and revealing a hole.

"Why have you guys got fake floors?" Asked Luke as Ace shimmied into it, he quickly followed, squeezing in beside her (it was quite the small space Han had stuck them into), and he helped her pull the false floor back over them, plunging the two of them into complete darkness.

"This is a smuggling ship." Ace whispered, hyper aware of how he could probably feel her heart beating really fast now that he was pressed up against her.

"You guys are smugglers?" He asked a little too loudly, Ace quickly shushing him.

"What did you think we were, royalty?" She practically snapped, trying to push herself away from him but it was no use, it was too tight of a squeeze and there was no more room. "Farm life isn't for everyone."

     "It's not for me." Said Luke quietly, drawing her attention.

     "What?" Whispered Ace very quietly, aware of the footsteps of Storm Troopers overhead but too engaged in the conversation to care, too curious.

     "It's not for me." He repeated, sounding more confident in his words this time. "Ice always hated it. I have too much of my father in me for farming, he was a pilot, never a farmer, at least, that's what my uncle always says. Or at least what he always used to say."

     "I'm-I'm sorry for your loss." Said Ace quietly, wanting to reach out and give his hand a reassuring squeeze or maybe a pat on the shoulder but it was too dark. "For both of your losses."

     "Don't be." She could feel Luke shrugging his shoulders. "I never knew my dad."

     But what about your uncle? Ace wanted to ask, but she knew her place and she knew when it was time to stop asking. "Well..." she said slowly, "At least you've got your grandfather."

     "Ben?" Luke laughed quietly. "He's not my grandfather, he's my mentor, he just took me in, yesterday, just after my uncle-"

     "If it isn't rebel scum."

     The fake floor had been lifted up to reveal two Imperial workers, although they definitely weren't Storm Troopers, the harsh lighting from the Millennium Falcon streaming into the small hole. A sharp gasp emitted from Ace, Luke pressing her further away from the man who towered above them, sort of shielding her from the two men that had found them.

"Call the General, let him know that we-"

The first one's eyes very suddenly glazed over, his mouth sort of dropping open before he collapsed onto the ground. The second one began to turn in surprise but Ace was quicker, her blaster out in a flash as she shot the other one dead in the stomach, his form crumpling atop of the first ones to reveal Han standing behind him, his gun smoking. Han had shot the first one.

"You two weren't talking in there, were you?" Asked Han suspiciously as Ace crawled out of the hole, Luke closely following her.

"No." Ace shook her head quickly, sliding her gun into its holster around her thigh as the two droids and Ben joined them upon the surface. "Of course not, they must've guessed we had fake panels or something."

     "Boy, it is lucky you had these compartments." Added Luke, his hair very ruffled.

     "I use them for smuggling." Han told him gruffly, staring down the hall. "Never thought I'd be smuggling myself in them." He shook his head. "This is ridiculous. Even if I could take off, I'd never get past the tractor beams."