"follow my lead."

Running down a fortunately empty hallway, Ace skidded to a stop as large bay windows took up the walls, the other three halting with her. There, sitting below them as they overlooked the hanger, was the Millennium Falcon in all of its dreary glory, still surrounded by Imperial Troops who milled about.

"There she is." Said Han, smiling rather proudly like a father would to his child.

"See-Threepio, do you copy?" Asked Luke calmly into his com link, a couple steps away from the group. He paused a moment, listening to Threepio's response, "We're right above you, stand by."

"You came in that thing?" Leia asked, pointing towards it, "You're braver than I thought."

     "Nice!" Exclaimed Han, beckoning them around a corner as he sent Leia a dirty glare. "Come on!" They began to run down the next corridor, however the group of four ran into a nasty surprise.

     Imperial Troops.

     It was a group of about twenty or so Imperial Troops that had been marching forward when the rebels ran into them. For a brief moment, both of the two groups were far too stunned to do anything, both sides having completely stopped in their tracks.

     "It's them!" The first Trooper exclaimed. "Blast them!"

But the Solo siblings were quick on their feet. Without a moments hesitation, both Han and Ace had their blasters out, each firing several times, sending the Imperial a Troops scattering the opposite direction. Instantly both of them were chasing after the escaping Imperial Troops, the halls filling with a thick smoke from all the blasters that were fired and they began to disappear into it, Chewie scrambling after them.

"Get back to the ship!" Shouted Han over his shoulder as he ran forwards.

"Where are you going?" Called Luke, "Come back!"

"Don't forget the tin cans and fossil man!" Added Ace loudly, not answering Luke's question as she scrambled after her brother, shooting wildly at the Imperial Troops and one of them crumpled to the ground as a red blast hit them square in the back. "Han, what're-"

"Follow my lead!"

"Follow your-" began Ace, her eyebrows curled in confusion.

Han didn't give her time to question it. He took off running down the hall, screaming wildly as he gained in on the remaining Troops. Taking a deep breath, Ace came after him, a battle cry flying from her lips as they ran side by side, together at last and then they turned the corner and-

BANG

They had stumbled upon a hangar filled to the brim with what looked to be about several hundred Troops.

     Ace's battle cry died on her lips, Han's turning to one of terror as they began to become shot at.

     "You've got to be kriffing kidding me!" Shouted Ace as they both turned, now sprinting down the hallway as fast as they could, blasts whizzing past them as they skidded around the corner only to find Chewie lumbering towards them, "Chewie, turn around, lets go!"

     With Han firing the final blasts over his shoulder, the trio ran as if their lives depended on it. Which, as a matter of fact, was the case.

The Imperial Starship was a maze of halls, some which were empty and some which were not, making it the ideal place to be on the run. However, since Han, Chewie, and Ace All has absolutely no idea what the layout was, they got lost just as many times as they managed to lose the different Imperial Trooper's before running into another pair of them.