"my kind of scum."

When Jabba threw parties, they were the worst kinds of parties. The court was in the middle of a raucous event, the rank stench of booze overpowering everything in the vicinity. Drunken, sloppy monsters jeered at Oola, who had been made to dance along with a rather fat female performer.

Due to Jabba's current fascination with the dancing Oola, his grip on Ace's leash had been loosened and so she was able to sit in a way that wasn't right up against him. Trying not to fall asleep, knowing that she would get in a lot of trouble, Ace struggled to keep her eyes open as her boredom mounted. Oola spun across the room, the other female performer occasionally getting in her way, but Oola still managed to shine.

Jabba sure thought so anyway. With a lustful gleam in his eyes, he beckoned for Oola to come sit with him-but Oola only backed away, shaking her head rapidly as he began to pull on her chain.

This wasn't unusual. If there was anyone who hated Jabba more then Ace, it would be Oola. Oola had been in Jabba's court for three years and refusing to near Jabba was somewhat usual for her. Still, Ace sat up straighter with a grin because watching Jabba get angry was something that did not bore her in the slightest.

"Da Eitha!" Shrieked Oola, yanking her leash backward, "Na chuba negatorie Na! Na! Natoota!"

Something was different. Jabba was more furious than usual, perhaps Luke's message and angered him, perhaps he was simply fed up with Oola's antics. He began to pull harder and Oola resisted more, nearly sobbing now as she cried out about how she didn't want to be near the villain that would do things she didn't want to be done to her.

It was sickly horrifying to watch, with Oola screaming more desperately than ever before and Jabba fighting her at every moment.

"Boscka!" Bellowed Jabba.

Slamming a button, the Hutt's maniacal laugh boomed throughout the room as a trap door sprung open on the floor. With no time to run, Oola tumbled down into the vast abyss with an ear-shattering scream as a loud grumble came from the monster within.

"Oola!" Screamed Ace, unable to contain herself as she tried to move forward only to be held back by her chain, "Oola-NO!"

Onlookers jeered at Ace's panic, laughing and mocking her. Her face flushed red with humiliation and anger, faces cruelly ridiculed her own as jeers echoed throughout the large chamber.

"Come here, my little kitten." Crooned Jabba disgustingly, pulling her closer. "Do not be afraid, you wouldn't want to end up like your friend, would you?"

Tears welled up in Ace's eyes but she did not resist as Jabba yanked her closer to him.

From the watery wall of tears that threatened to spill over, Ace could just make out Lando's horrified and sympathetic face from under his helmet, but he could not help her now, otherwise, they risked the entire operation for freedom.

Suddenly, a loud series of gunshots echoed from a hall further away. Instantly, everything in the Throne Room fell unnaturally quiet, with the exception of Ace's quiet sniffles.

A loud and familiar roar echoed through the entirety of the Palace and Ace tentatively lifted up her head, wiping at her eyes to see what was going on. A crowd of debauchers at the entrance moved out of the way to allow the approach of Boushh, an oddly cloaked bounty hunter to drag in whatever he had brought that day.

Dragging behind him, in chains, was Chewbacca.

As soon as Chewie laid eyes on Ace, a roar even more ferocious than the last swept through the chamber and several guests took nervous steps back. Boushh struggled to keep control of the Wookie, with two guards rushing to his aid only for Chewbacca to throw them back with ease.