"i'll always catch you."

Luke's muscles rippled through his tight tank top, gleaming with sweat in the dim, Dagobah lighting. He was upside down, his face completely hidden from Ace by his hair as Yoda sat on top of him, the boy in a hand stand while being forced to hold up his mentor. He was grunting loudly with effort and his arms were fully flexed as they supported all of his weight and then some; he had been in that position for a very long time, whilst also using the Force.

     While Ace had found most of their time on Dagobah quite boring as she played game after game with Artoo, Luke off training somewhere else, she couldn't say that she found this boring in the least.

     Artoo whistled at Ace, causing her to flush red in embarrassment.

     "Stars, Artoo!" Hissed Ace, her face warm as her eyes darted between the droid and Luke and Yoda who hopefully hadn't heard him. "I'm not staring at his muscles! And don't say that so loud either," she added, "They'll hear you."

Returning her attention to Luke and Yoda, much more disgruntled this time, Ace tried to settle back down. Watching in awe, Ace's eyes were wide as she took in the scene. Two large rocks were piled up atop of one another, each the size of a big bowling ball, and a third was hovering in midair, jerkily making its way over to top it. Luke was clearly straining as he lifted it, his whole body shaking.

C'mon, Luke, thought Ace encouragingly, you can do it.

     As if he could hear her, which Ace realized he probably could, he glanced over and gave her a soft smile. Ace gave him a quick grin before he turned away again, his hair covering his face. As he did so, she sighed almost dreamily, her face resting in her hands as she stared on at him in rapt admiration.

     Artoo let out a series of squeaks, sounding mildly amused as Ace spun around to face him, irritated

     "I am not acting like some schoolgirl obsessed with her crush." Ace huffed.

"Use the Force." Said Yoda loudly, interrupted her as he spoke to Luke from on top of him, "Yes..."

Yoda began to poke Luke's leg. Hurriedly, Luke picked one up from the ground, extending it outwards as he broke into a one armed handstand. His body was shaking even more now, tremors racing up and down his entire body. But somehow he managed to stay upright, not losing his balance.

      Suddenly, Artoo began to shriek loudly, drawing Ace's attention first.

     "Artoo, shh!" Ace whisper shrieked, glancing fearfully at Luke and Yoda, "We can't interrupt their training-Artoo!"

     "Now... the stone," Yoda told Luke loudly, "Feel it."

     It was clear that Luke was concentrating very hard on lifting the rock. Flying up a couple inches, it shook heavily under the strain as Artoo's sharp beeps pierced the warm air.

     "Artoo!" Hissed Ace.

But it was too late. Luke, completely distracted and thrown out of the small world he had been in, toppled over as the stone crashed to the ground. Yoda fell over with Luke, scrambling upwards to dignify himself once more with the help of his walking stick. Meanwhile, Ace scurried over to help Luke up, who looked very annoyed with Artoo's interruption.

"Sorry!" Said Ace quickly, helping him stand up, "I tried to make Artoo quiet-I really did, but-"

Artoo waddled over to the two of them, screeching fiercely. Luke turned to his droid, ready to scold him, only to catch sight of something behind him as his jaw dropped and he sprinted away. Turning around, Ace let out a loud gasp, following Luke quickly right up to the edge of the bog.