"whose scruffy-looking?"

My Bio teacher just gave us fifteen minutes of class time to do our online homework so obviously I️, being the studious student that I️ am, took the time to carefully review my notes and go over it and
SIKE! Haha, my teacher THOUGHT! Obviously I'm just gonna update this book!!!

That night was easily the worst night of Ace's entire life.

     Never had she ever been so scared for her brother. Normally she trusted him wholly, Han was good at wriggling out of tight spots, as smugglers often were, and he knew what he was doing when it came to illegal and criminal things. But surviving on a frozen tundra in the middle of one of the worst snowstorms Hoth, a planet known for its storms, had ever seen... well... Ace had never been so terrified in her entire life.

     And Luke. The boy whom Ace had grown rather close to over the past year on Hoth, one of her closest friends, a boy who maybe one day could be more than a friend... he grew up on the deserts of Tatooine, he wouldn't have any knowledge of how to survive a night like that either.

     It was horrible for Ace. To sit, stuck in a hangar, forced to wait around, unable to do anything to help their situation for about eight hours...

     Sleep was impossible for her. Instead she and Chewie sat together, the two leaning up against each other, both completely silent as they just stared at the hangar door. Leia has sat with them for the first hour or two but had been forced to retire to bed, she was a Senator and had to have her wits about her in the morning. Meanwhile, Kiara and Lily and graciously brought them blankets and tried to comfort the two panicked pilots, but soon Kiara fell asleep atop of Lily and they too were forced to head off for the bunks for the remainder of the night.

     "Ace, the hangar doors will open in ten minutes. You have permission to go and search for Han and Luke in a two man snow speeder as soon as those doors open up."

     Scrambling up to her feet, her joints stiff from just sitting on the cold floor for hours, Ace hardly dared believe the words she heard as she tried to blink away all of her tiredness.

     "Is there a snowspeeder ready?" She asked, her voice hoarse as she coughed loudly.

"By the south entrance." Responded General Rieekan. "Good luck out there."

     Not even bothering to respond, Ace was running out of the hangar before General Rieekan even finished his sentence. Chewbacca roared something after her retreating figure but Ace only gave him a double thumbs up, her dark hair, which looked like a rats nest at this point, flying behind her.

"Ace, Ace, I️ just heard!" Called Leia, running towards Ace, who had stopped right in front of the snow speeder. "You really going out there?"

"I️ promised Han I️ would." Said Ace breathlessly, her hand roaming the shiny top of the speeder. "Stupid son of a blaster probably got lost out there so now I've got to go and waste my precious time out there looking for him."

"Oh, don't pretend you weren't worried for him and Luke." Leia rolled her eyes.

"I️ haven't got to pretend." Said Ace easily, in a much better mood knowing that she was only moments away from getting to go look for her brother and Luke.

"Hey-Ace!"

"Lil!" Exclaimed Ace, watching as her friend dashed towards her, Leia, and the snow speeder. "You ready for Naboo?"

"General Rieekan said it was really dangerous for ships to leave the system until we've activated the energy shield, but the Commander wants me to go so I'm stuck leaving." Lily told her, "I️ leave as soon as they open the hangar doors, off in the X-Wing, I️ just wanted to say good luck out there."