"my brother does care."

"There's two of them," said Ace into the microphone as she veered to the left sharply, "One on the right and one on the left, watch out!"

     The TIE fighter raced past the Falcon, firing laser beams as it passed. Lights flickered on and off throughout the ship as it shuddered upon each impact, bouncing around and vibrating as Ace bit her lip, steering carefully while Chewie roared.

        A second TIE fighter flew in front of Han, who followed it with his gun fired at it with the laser cannon. Luke did likewise, as the fighter streaked into view. The Millennium Falcon suffered a minor hit, and bouncing slightly. Her fingers flying across the control panel, Ace struggled to hold up the deflector shields.

     "They're coming in too fast!" Luke shouted as he fired at unseen fighters.

     "Don't worry, farm boy." Grunted Ace, the Falcon dipping below a Tie Fighter. "We can do this... hopefully."

     Laser bolts fired from the Tie Fighters and, despite Ace's pro maneuvering and the heavy firing from Han and Luke, they hit the Millennium Falcon heavily. The ship lurched violently as they struck, Leia yelping as she nearly fell out of her seat, Chewie tipping over and nearly falling on top of Ace.

     The Wookiee began to manipulate the ship's controls, Leia peering anxiously over his shoulder as the ship straightened up.

     "We've lost lateral controls." Announced Leia, her voice taut with worry.

     "Don't worry, she'll hold together." Han responded.

     A heavy laser bolt hit the ships control panel, the panel erupting into a pretty shower of sparks from in the lounge, further down the hall from the cockpit.

     "You hear me, baby?" Said Han, "Hold together!"

Ace let out a string of curse words as she sniffed the flames. Unwilling to leave the cockpit and unwilling to send Leia to check on something she wouldn't be able to handle, Ace turned to Chewie.

"Control panel's smoking." Ace time him as a light blinked on the screen, alerting them to the problem. "Somebody should go fix it.

Chewie groaned.

"Well I️ can't go!" Exclaimed Ace, "I'm-I'm injured!"

Grumbling rude comments under his breath, Chewie quickly got up and exited from the cockpit. A Tie Fighter streaked before the windshield before disappearing from Ace's view, but she heard the shots fired off at it.

Meanwhile, Leia climbed into the copilots seat.

"Can you even fly?" Grunted Ace, hitting a few buttons overhead, praying that the deflector shields would strengthen.

"I️ can do many things."

"You haven't got a clue." Scoffed Ace, shaking her head. "Alright, just keep clicking that button, maybe the shields'll eventually go up and then we could-"

"Got him! I️ got him!" Luke's proud shouts echoed through the headset loudly, Ace winding at the sharp and loud noise.

"Great, kid!" Responded Han cheerfully, "Don't get cocky!"

"And maybe keep your voice down next time," Added Ace teasingly, the Falcon swerving past two Tie Fighters before soaring overhead, "Else I️ won't have eardrums."

"There are still two more of them out there!" Said Leia anxiously, looking over the ports.

"Not for long." Ace told her, hoping she would be right.