"a critical error."

"You killed Fett?" Ace asked Han, trying to hide her semi amused smile, "You, blinded with hibernation sickness, hardly able to move, managed to kill one of the best bounty hunters in the entire galaxy?"

     "Don't sound so surprised." Replied Han indignantly.

     Chewie barked, causing Ace to double over in a fit of laughter while Han crossed his arms, glaring at his Wookiee best friend.

     "It does too still count and you know it!"

     The small, reunited smuggling family stood aboard the main frigate in an enormous convoy of Rebel ships, it was the largest of the star cruisers. Inside the War Room, hundreds of pilots, officers, and other important intel members poured into the room, ready to hear from Mon Mothma and several other military leaders.

     Both Ace and Han were back to full health, having returned to their element. Han had been in the hospital wing of the ship for one night and managed to throw off his hibernation sickness, which the nurse had said was very impressive. Meanwhile, Ace had long since lost the schutta outfit, donning instead her familiar leather jacket, tight pants, and heavy boots. Even Chewie, who had suffered a minor battle injury during the battle of Taanab, was fully recovered.

     "Well, if it isn't Ace Solo."

     Beaming, Ace spun around only to find the familiar voice attached to her very familiar friend, Lily. Without a moments hesitation, the two were both hugging, each laughing.

     "Lily!" Exclaimed Ace as she enveloped her friend in a warm embrace. "It's been too long, hasn't it?"

     "Oh, only about a year." Responded Lily with a teasing smile as she pulled out of Ace's embrace. "To think, it was only supposed to be about a week apart, with you on Tatooine for a little bit and then me on Naboo and then we'd meet back up at the coordinates. Guess it took someone a little longer then expected."

     "Excuse me for getting captured by the number one crime lord in the galaxy." Ace retorted, trying to hide her giggles, "Didn't exactly see you on the rescue team anyways."

     "Didn't Skywalker tell you?" Asked Lily, "I've been promoted to Commander-I don't go on missions like that anymore. And, anyways, I put together almost the entire plan for rescuing you... where is Skywalker anyways? Haven't seen him since he left for Tatooine."

      "Luke took off for Dagobah." Said Ace, unable to hide her disappointment.

     "Oh, that reminds me, did he tell you about his-?"

     "Ms. Solo, Ms. Solo!"

"It's just one big, happy reunion today, isn't it?" Ace spun around with a ginormous smile. "Archie, how've you been? Recovered alright after the mess on Hoth?"

     "Just fine, Ma'am." He nodded at her, smiling toothily. "Hurt my arm pretty bad so I'm not allowed in combat anymore, but I've made up for it by being a personal assistant to Commander Reed. Which reminds me, Commander," he turned from Ace and nodded respectfully to Lily, "You're needed in Room two-one-eight-seven, something about a captured Storm Trooper."

Lily groaned dramatically, "I knew that thing was going to give us trouble, now I'll have to miss the meeting!" She turned to Ace, "Sorry, but I'd really better go, this Trooper's literally insane."