"there will be no bargain."

One year.

That was how long Ace had been stuck in Jabba the Hutt's Palace.

That was how long Ace had donned the shameful outfit of a schutta, with a spotless white skirt that had slits as high as her hips on both sides, golden embellishments wrapping it around her hips, as well as a sort of golden bikini top that pushed her breasts together and out; the whole outfit was tied together with Viking style golden gladiator sandals. Her stomach was completely bare, her entire body on display for all to see.

That was how long Ace had been forced to be Jabba's slave. She was a sort of pet to him; he could do anything he wanted with her. Sometimes it was nothing, sometimes, when she was lucky, he would cast her aside for one of the visiting harem girls and have his way with them. Or other times he just wanted to watch her dance-those times weren't so bad, he couldn't touch her when she was dancing. But other times... when she was chained to his side... maybe he'd stroke or or lick her a little... maybe he'd go even further...

     But Ace hadn't lost hope yet. She refused too. Once Lando Calrissian had infiltrated the Palace, the first friendly face she had seen in months, he had visited her oneof the nights she had been sent to the dungeons and explained everything that was going to happen. The Resistance had a plan, the rebels were coming to save her and Han, they would be freed.

     And so Ace hadn't lost her rebellious spark. She had tried escape multiple times on her own, and would have succeeded, if not for the fact that she was determined to bring Han with her. But that wasn't her only thing she had did, there were smaller, more insignificant acts of rebellion that Ace did. Some were larger then others, all meant to do nothing more than irritate the Palace, its guests, and of course, its leader, Jabba the Hutt. Those small acts of rebellion were what kept Ace going.

     They kept the spark inside of her from dying out.

~~~~~

     It started off just as any other day. Ace, who had been locked up in the dungeons for a week for a rather heinous act, had finally been freed and re-chained to Jabba's side as he sat on his throne. His throne room was, as usual, filled with the vilest, most grotesque creatures ever conceived within the universe, all drunken off their asses. The dim lighting was lit just enough for Ace to make out a drunken man throw up in a rather expensive and ornate vase before he was quickly escorted away by a pair of guards. Her nose wrinkled in disgust, Ace turned to one of her only other friends in the Palace-Oola.

Oola was a beautiful alien, with glowing green skin and two large pigtail-like tails of skin and fat extending from her head. She was incredibly curvaceous with thick lips, one of the main reasons why Jabba liked her as much as she did. Dressed in a black sleeveless jumpsuit with a v neck that extended down to the belt line and pants with slits on the side, Oola was often chained to Jabba alongside Ace, it was either that or they were doing a sultry duet to please their master, or perhaps even locked in the dungeons.

"Disgusting." Ace whispered to Oola, quietly so that Jabba wouldn't hear and in Oorla's native language. "Honestly, this whole operation is run for and by pigs."

"You're telling me." Murmured Oola in response, in her alien language.

A large slamming noise from far off echoed throughout the Palace, muted slightly by the noise from within the throne room. It signaled the shutting of the door which locked up Jabba's Palace; someone had just entered. Ace watched carefully as Bib Fortuna slipped out from the room, as Jabba's personal assistant, Fortuna took care of nearly everything that went on within the walls.