Forward

Aside from Robin Warner, I think Garrett Shimmer would have to be my favorite character. I guess with Garrett, I can give him more adventures, and I can get out of my comfort zone. This was based on an idea that one could consider a plot hole with the Equestria Girls movies. If Twilight Sparkle has a human doppelganger, (Sci-Twi) then what about Sunset Shimmer? Doesn't she have a human doppelganger? If so, what happened to her? And, this is what inspired this story. Some of it's also inspired by that one episode, Movie Magic. And thus, here is this strange little story. Before I forget, this is a spinoff, and takes place after Simply Meant To Be and before Sunset goes back home to Equestria in Here For You.  And after also. Think of it as Sunset's last adventure in the human world. And the title is a reference to the movie When Harry Met Sally. I'd like to dedicate this story to my friend Carla, who encouraged me to write this story. Also to my sister for helping me with the emotional balance and weight. And to every other Brony and Pegasister out there. And I did some of the art myself. The cover, I did not draw. That was drawn by my friend, Haley Burkhart. Please, don't judge her art, she did her best and put a lot of effort into this drawing.

TG