Comics

Aside from being a movie buff and a fan of video games, Garrett was an avid comic book fan. On one of Garrett's days off, he went to the local comic book shop, Butch's Comics. He'd heard word that the latest issues of Transformers and GI Joe were there. He went inside Butch's, looking around. What he didn't know was that Twilight was also there with Spike. As he looked around, Garrett said, "Let's see, Transformers... Transformers... Transformers..." Suddenly, Garrett bumped into Twilight, both their glasses fell. The glasses dropped on the floor, but they didn't break. "Whoops! My bad..." Twilight said as she and Garrett scrambled to get their glasses. "No, my bad, I didn't see you there Twilight..." Garrett said bashfully as he picked up his glasses, putting them back on. Twilight put her glasses back on as she looked at Garrett, saying, "Good to see you again Garrett."

"You too," said Garrett as he got up, gently taking Twilight's hand, helping her up on her feet. Twilight blushed a little when he touched her hand. "And hello Spike," said Garrett as he scratched Spike's ears, and the dog liked the way Garrett was scratching his ears. "So what brings you to Butch's?" Garrett asked as he looked at Twilight. "They have the most recent issue of Batgirl," explained Twilight, "she's my most favorite super-heroine."

"Cool," said Garrett, "they got the recent issues of GI Joe and Transformers. Big fan of those stories." They both smiled at each other.  Twilight was happy that she got to see Garrett again.  Garrett picked up the comics to GI Joe and Transformers, and Twilight picked up the issue of Batgirl. They walked up to the clerk, Butch himself, ready to pay. "After you," offered Garrett, believing in the term, ladies first. "Such a gentleman," she thought as she went up to pay for the comic. Garrett then paid for his comics, and as soon as he was finished, he asked, "want to walk around?"

"Sure," she said as she, Garrett, and Spike walked around. As the three walked around, Twilight and Garrett talked, getting to know each other. After a while, Twilight asked, "Hey Garrett, I was wondering, would you like to exchange numbers? So that we can talk in case you want to hang out if you want to, that is if..." She blushed a little.

"Sure," said Garrett as they exchanged their phone numbers. After that, Garrett said, "See you around Twilight." She smiled and said, "You too Garrett."  Garrett then left, and as he walked, he thought of Twilight, and his developing feelings for her.

Yes, that picture of that certain comic does actually exist.