Coffee

Garrett went to Dutch Roasters to get Canter's usual drink. He saw there was a line, and got behind the gentleman in front of him. Several minutes later, a young woman came in, and she was behind Garrett. She had dark blue hair with hints of purple and pink. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she wore glasses, and had violet eyes. She wore a striped blue shirt, with a magenta bow on her shirt, with a purple skirt, and a pair of comfortable flats. This was Twilight Sparkle, or Sci-Twi to some people.

Accompanying her was her purple and green furred dog Spike

Accompanying her was her purple and green furred dog Spike. As Garrett waited in line, not knowing Twilight and Spike were behind him, he hummed a song to himself. He usually hummed to keep himself calm. The song he was humming was a song known as "Cheek to Cheek," from Top Hat. Twilight heard him hum and, recognizing the song; asked, "You watched Top Hat?" Garrett heard the girl behind him and said, "yeah, I've seen it before..." When he said that, he turned around, and when he laid eyes on the girl behind him, he stopped mid sentence. He'd never laid eyes on such a beautiful girl for a long time. He stared into her violet eyes, even if they were covered with glasses. Twilight also looked at Garrett, looking at his cyan eyes. It was love at first sight. "She's beautiful..." Garrett thought as he smiled all bashful. Twilight giggled, thinking he was cute.  "Uh, I mean, Top Hat is my grandma's favorite movie..." Twilight said bashfully. "Oh, cool," said Garrett, "I often sing Cheek to Cheek as a force of habit. Oh, cute dog." Spike barked happily, wagging his tail.

"Thanks, his name is Spike," said Twilight, "my name is Twilight." Garrett smiled, thinking, "Twilight... What a beautiful name..." Then he said, "Nice to meet you Twilight. My name is coffee, I'm here to get some Garrett, I mean, uh..." He blushed, knowing he sounded like an idiot. Twilight giggled and said, "Garrett, eh? Nice to meet you too. Oh, it's your turn to order by the way." Garrett's eyes widened as he then went to the front, facing the barista, and said, "Hi, I'm Garrett Shimmer, Canter Zoom's new production assistant. He wants his usual drink." The barista nodded as Garrett paid for the drink, and as he waited, Twilight ordered her drink. As soon as she paid for her drink, she walked up to Garrett waiting for her drink.

"So you're Canter Zoom's new production assistant?" she asked. "Yep," said Garrett as he recognized her, "weren't you one of those extras in the Daring Do movie?" Twilight smiled and said, "Yep. If you see your boss, can you tell him I said hi?" Garrett petted Spike and said, "Yeah, I can do that." Since Garrett wasn't one for flirting, he said, "I, uh, like your glasses..." She adjusted her glasses and said, "Thank you. Yours are pretty cool looking too." Garrett's name was then called out as he picked up Canter's usual drink. "Guess that's my cue to get back to work," said Garrett, "well Twilight, it was nice meeting you and your dog Spike."

"Will I ever see you again?" asked Twilight, "Because I'd love to hang out with you, that is, if you don't mind..." Garrett smiled and said, "I wouldn't mind at all. See you round." He then left Dutch Roasters.  Twilight looked at Spike and said, "He's handsome."

"He kind of looks like Sunset," admitted Spike. "Yeah, he kind of does," said Twilight, "but he also reminds me of Spider-Man." Spike perked his head and asked, "Spider-Man?" Twilight then specified, "Well, the Spider-Man that was played by that guy on The Social Network." As soon as she got her drink, she left Dutch Roasters, thinking of Garrett.