Chapter 13

Hey guys so before we get started I just want to say that I'm sorry for the confusing last chapter and I'm doing my best to fix my writing for the rest of these chapters. I would say this book is about 3/4 of the way done but these next few chapters will be doozies to write. So I'm now saying that if anyone is confused by any chapters you can ask me questions and I'll do my best to answer them. So with all that said enjoy this chapter.

Adam's POV

"I have to do what?!" I exclaimed.

"You heard me," Roman said, "you have to kill Jenni."

"Well I refuse to. She's a good person. I'm not just going to kill her."

"Well that's a shame Adam," Roman said, "I seem to recall you agreeing to do anything Salem wished in exchange for her offering her aid to grow your little revolution."

I glared at him, "don't act like these are simply Salem's orders. I know Sienna wants Jenni dead and if she is then Sienna will finally agree to work for Salem. But I also know that Sienna won't kill Jenni herself because the woman who claims 'killing people crosses the line' would never take break her own rule would she? No she would much rather pin the blame on someone else. Someone like me who she already has under her thumb. Is that about right?"

Roman blinked, "Well you certainly know more then you claim don't you?"

I smirked, "no you're just that bad at keeping things to yourself. Do you really think I don't hear all those 'secret' meetings that you have with Kahlly? You should really learn to shut your mouth and not blab everything your mistress has told you."

Roman's face darkened as he glared at me.

"Anyway Sienna gave me a list of humans she wants me to eliminate and that's hard enough to do. I refuse to add Jenni to that list no matter what her stupid reasoning is for wanting Jenni dead." I said.

Roman turned away from me and began to walk out of the tent, "fine then don't expect anymore help from Salem."

I watched him walk out and as soon as he was out of sight I put my head in my hands. I didn't want to kill Jenni but on the other hand I needed all the help I could get for the White Fang. What was I going to do?