Epilogue + Final Author's Note

Lilly Emerald belongs to LillianDuncan

Jenni's POV
I had finally made it to Mistral and I decided that the best place to start my search would be Haven Academy.

Heading over there I quickly met Professor Lionheart, the headmaster of the school. He was one of the strangest people I have ever met, he had an extremely nervous expression on his face and it seemed that the smallest thing could startle him. In fact as soon as I walked in the creak of the door made him just about jump out of his chair. Regardless I told him that I wanted to upgrade Haven's defenses deciding that that was a better excuse then telling him that I wanted to find the girl that had helped start the fall of Beacon. Anyway he gave me my own dorm and I quickly made my own little workshop.

A couple of weeks later I was drawing up a blueprint when I heard the door open followed by the sound of Lionheart telling someone that this would be their room.

I peeked around the corner of my room and saw two girls standing there. One was very short and had red hair in a bob and was wearing a pink skirt with a matching short jacket over a white t-shirt. The second was a platinum blonde and she was wearing a white sundress and a golden headdress.

The redhead suddenly reached out toward one of my machines, "What's this thing do?"

"Hey don't touch that!" I yelled pulling her hand away.

The girl looked at me and blinked, "Are you a fly Faunus?"

"What?" I asked very confused, then I remembered that I was wearing my work goggles which made my eyes looks huge due to the large lenses.

I sighed and pushed the goggles up, "no I am not."

"I'm Nora," the redhead said in a very bubbly voice, "and this is Lilly." She pointed to the blonde.

"I am Jennifer but call me Jenni," I said

"So Jenni what are you doing here?" Nora asked me.

I frowned and sighed sadly, "that's a long story."

The End

Alright everyone I know that wasn't my best ending but if I'm being honest this isn't the end of the story. I may have put the end but this epilogue actually ties directly into the second chapter of  LillianDuncan's story Let It Fall, the old version not the rewritten version. Anyway I want to thank everyone that has read, commented, and voted. And even if you read the story and didn't do any of those things still thank you. This was my first time posting a fanfiction and the praise I got really makes me happy so thank you all so much. If you could I would love to know what you felt about this book as a whole. Now some of you may be wondering if I'm gonna make a sequel to this and the answer is no for right now. Maybe later but I'm not sure. I do however have plans for later to post spin offs to this book based on two key events. One spin off will be about if Jenni and Roman had stayed together and the other will be about if Jenni had gone to Beacon with Blake. So yeah I don't know when I'll get around to posting those though but I wanted to let you know. Once more before I go thank you all again.

-Jenni 💙