Chapter III

Who knew I'll be going back to school? And, a huge school like this. I'm glad I have nii-san with me, so I'll have an idea where to go. The two of us passed the school's gate where there's a pathway of sakura trees. Although it's spring, the sakura trees leading to the school's front door has not bloomed yet. I haven't seen the trees bloom in a year so I hoped I could see it. Oh well. I have a short time, but it will bloom eventually.

"Hinata-sama, it's disappointing that we do not share a single class. It's a shame that you have to repeat a year, yet we're aware you're  smarter than the  Freshmen." Nii-san returned my thoughts back to reality.

"It's okay because I don't really mind it; however, I do wished we share the same classes."

"Hai. We are here. I will have to go, Hinata-sama." We arrived on the first floor so he had to leave. Afterall, only freshmen are here so it will be weird to see a sempai. "Sayonara, I'll wait for you at the gate."

"Very well, sayonara." I watched as he left to go to the second floor, and I took a deep breath as I enter the back door of the classroom. There are plenty of people there already, and there are a lot of noises coming from my now new classmates. As I scan the room for a vacant seat, our sensei arrives. She is a beautiful woman with black wavy hair and red eyes. She impatiently waits for the whole class' attention, and it didn't take them a minute longer to look at her.

"Everyone be quiet. I'm going to be your sensei this year, Kurenai. The assembly is going to start. Girls make a line, boys do the same, and stand beside them. Behave as we head to the gym," she said, "you don't want me to catch you misbehaving. I'll make sure that you will never go against my rules. Do heed my warning." She finishes talking to the class and signals all of us to go. As I placed myself to the very back of the line, I listened to my classmates. Everyone was mumbling under their breaths to each other and says that our sensei is strict this year. It seems that she's a good sensei though. I can't wait until the year officially starts. I silently smiled to myself.

We made it to our destination, and I searched for nii-san. He was on the other side of the building. Thought so. The whole school arrives shortly and the assembly begins. It is long and the same as it always had been for the past years of my school life.

"Ohayogozaimasu students, I'm Iruka-sensei, as some of you know. We, the staff and I, welcome the new students from their respective middle schools. I will now introduce you to our principal, Sarutobi-hokage-sama." He left the podium and an older man stood in his place.

After what felt like days, it ended and each class slowly exited. My eyes began to wonder, and I suddenly see a familiar figure. A figure that was from a year ago. It's him. The same guy from the hospital and he goes here. I quickly looked away when I realized that I stared too long. I glanced at the blonde haired boy once again, and I thought he looked back. Did I imagine that? Did I also imagine that my heart literally dropped when I realized it is him? What is wrong with me?! This is a whole new weird even for me.

I saw him going up the stairs with the rest of his class. We made the turn to our floor and I could no longer see him. Is it because I'm excited or something? How can I be so happy to see him? Wait, why am I so glad to see a complete stranger? We got back and sensei begins the class, but it seems to me that I can no longer focus on my first day. Why am I getting this kind of feeling from myself? Am I going to be okay? Once again, I tried to imagine what this year will bring.

My beloved readers, hopefully you'll enjoy the new chapter. It's dragging but Hinata now saw him, ne? That's a start. Oh my, look at the time, thank you for reading this story again. Please, follow the next chapters. Minna-san, have a nice day.

Carver.