Chapter VIII

Gah, my head hurts... For the past five years, one would think I'm used to the blinding white light every time I open my eyes. However, I'm not and probably never will.

"Hinata... Hinata? Are you awake?"

I sat up. My vision cleared and I saw Ino-chan with a very confused and worried face. "*Gomen'nasai, I made you worry. I'm fine, just a little headache."

*I'm sorry

"Are you sure? Shizune-san said that you have more than that."

"Wait, what do you mean?" Did Shizune-san told Ino-chan about it...?

"She said you caught a fever. Oh, do you want me to wait with you while your ride gets here?"

"*Sou desu ne. You don't have to but then again you'll do it nonetheless." She gave me a small smile in agreement. We contentedly let the silence continue and nii-san soon arrived.

*Is that so

"Hinata-sama. *Daijobu desu-"

"*Hai, *watashi wa genki desu ka, arigato." I rudely replied before he could finish his question. "**Gomen'nasai for troubling the two of you."

*Yes, *I'm fine, thank you.

"Hina-chan, don't be. It can't be helped that you're sick."

I saw nii-san flinch at the last comment the other girl said. Nonetheless, he nodded his head in agreement. All three of us had a short and simple conversation before my ride arrived.

"Hinata-sama, we are here to pick you up."

"**Hai, I'll mail the two of you later, Ino-chan and nii-san."

**Yes

"O.K, I'll be waiting for it." Ino-chan gave me a small smile before I was assisted to the car. I soon arrived home and I quickly mailed them. Afterwards, I let myself rest after recalling the day's event.

The next day, I woke up not feeling any better. In fact, I felt even worse and I stayed that way for three weeks. I'm bored... How long is this going to continue? Good thing I won't be behind the class work, thanks to Ino-chan. Also to Aburame-san for letting me borrow his notes. All this thinking is making me tired. Ha ha, I can be so weak sometimes... Those thoughts was on my mind before it faded into darkness. Again.

I woke up a little later after my long nap. Fifteen P.M. That was a refreshing nap, and I feel a little bit better compare to yesterday. Hmm.

"Nee-chan!*Tadaima!" A voice yelled and followed by quick footsteps on the stairs. "**Daijoubu desu ka? I didn't wake you up, did I? **Gomen, if I did. Ha ha, I just got carried away." She sheepishly smiled after she opened my room door.

*I'm home, **How are you?, **I'm sorry.

"*Okaerinasai, Hanabi." I laughed a little before I finished talking, "*Ieie, I was already awake. **Watashi wa genki desu ka, arigato; nonetheless, why ARE you so cheerful?"

*Welcome home, *No, no, **I'm fine, thank you.

"Well, you're probably aware that I have news, good ones. Ano, I was made into the co-captain today!"

"*Sugoi! Really?! *Omedetoo gozaimasu, what do you want to do to celebrate?"

*Wow, *Congratulations

"Eto... I planned to celebrate it with some of my team members, and I'll be leaving after thirty minutes. I knew *otou-san and *okaa-san will arrive late tonight and you're sick. Is it okay if all of us celebrate another day?"