Chapter XII

Naruto's P.O.V

Knock. Knock. "*Temae... Open the door!"

*You (impolite and almost the same as 'you bastard').

I placed the pillow on my ear as I shuffled on my bed. "Ten more minutes."

He didn't bother to knock again and kicked it opened. "I. DON'T. LIKE. TO WAIT. IN. THIS. HEAT."

"Sasuke, you'll have to fix that after school." The white haired man commanded the fuming teen.

"*Urusai." Sasuke said as he pulled my blanket and violently dragged me away from my soft bed.

*Shut up.

"*Ohayo." I lazily rubbed my eyes and pushed myself off the ground. Thump. "*Yaro! Was that really necessary?!" I massaged my head with my right hand and the other held the alarm clock.

*Good morning (casual), *Bastard

"Hmph" It was his only reply before he angrily stepped out my room. I just scratched my head and went to my bathroom.

After twenty minutes of preparation, I walked into the kitchen to make ramen. "Oi, pervy-sage, when will the AC get fix? It's burning hot in here."

"Will you stop calling me that already?! The maintenance guy will arrive at 6 tonight, so be home by then, you ungrateful *gaki." My guardian walked away to his room and I was left with the,  still angry, Sasuke.

*Punk or brat.

"Well now he's sulking. Oi, *kono yaro, what do you want for breakfast? I can make you chicken ramen, beef ramen, or vegetable ramen."

*You bastard

"I want chicken ramen." He reluctantly chose with his eyes closed.

After our meal, we left for the JR station that goes to our prestigious school. "**Ohayo gozaimasu, Naruto-san and Sasuke-san!" Yelled a familiar voice from the right side of the platform. "The two of you look as youthful as yesterday."

**Good morning (polite).

"Yo, *Gejimayu." The boy next to me just nodded as a reply.

*Rock Lee's famous 'bushy brow'  nickname.

"May I accompany you on your destination?"

"Sure, we're headed in a bar downtown. I heard the people there party all day long, and it has great sakes."

"Naruto-san! You're too underage for such things!" The bowl headed boy quickly stepped seven steps backward.

I laughed at his genuine and innocent reaction, "*gomen, I was just joking. You can definitely come with us." Soon after, the train arrived and we rode it to its final destination.

*I'm sorry.

"**Ohayo, Sasuke-kun!" A certain pink haired girl greeted him as we changed our shoes. "*Konnichiwa Lee-san," she greeted Gejimayu as she got closer to us.

**Good morning, *Hello.

"**Ohayo gozaimashita, Sakura-chan." *Ge, he's acting shy and love sick towards her.

**Good morning, *A slang term for 'ew'  or 'gross'.

Her smile faded when Sasuke finally talked, "oi, can you be any louder?"

"Ah, **gomen." She looked down at her shoes as he resumed his previous chore.

**I'm sorry.

"Sasuke-san, you shouldn't be so harsh on Sakura-chan."

"Tsk. Tsk. Lee, you should know by now that Sakura is too stubborn to leave Sasuke alone. Him, on the other hand is just born that way. Ne, Sasuke?" I pointed to the raven haired *busaiku as I lectured the nice guy.

*referring to someone ugly.

"Oh. So, you're here too **yaro." Sakura said with veins exposed on her infamous forehead.

**Bastard.

"*Hai! You just didn't see me because you can't look up pass that forehead." I received a deserving punch from her after that comment. "**Gomen, I just couldn't help it." Lee watcheds on with a sweat drop forming on his head, and Sasuke walking off like the condescending guy he is.

*Yes, **I'm sorry.

"*Chotto matte kudasai, Sasuke-kun." She ran after him as if nothing happened. Predictable.

*Please, wait a minute.

"I guess, I'll head to class too. Sayonara, Naruto-san." Bushy eyebrows "casually" followed them.

I, on the other hand, is still fixing my shoe locker. I have so much trash. I really need to get into the habit of cleaning. I was still busy with the task at hand, when I saw a long midnight blue hair on my peripheral vision. Is that her?  I spun around just to see her making a left, most likely to her classroom. The bell rung just to snap me out of my daze. Since when did I start to stare at that direction? I better get to class or else Yamato-sensei will creepily stare at me.

My lovely and kind readers, thank you for the nine hundred and seventy eight reads! Thank you so very much. Really, thank you for making their story a success. It will be all for nothing without all your support. That's all for now, have a nice day minna-san!~

Carver.