Chapter XIII

Naruto's P.O.V

Sigh. "Why can't summer break come a lot faster?!" His teeth are so damn sharp.

"*Urusai, Suigetsu. Your whining is not helping us with this stupid project." Sasuke snaps back at the boy previously complaining.

*Shut up.

"*Yare, yare, Sasuke-kun is mad at me. *Gomen.~" A throbbing vein is completely visible at Sasuke's forehead as Suigetsu talked in a exaggerated girl voice.

*Oh my, oh my. *I'm sorry.

I decided to ignore them and ask the other two instead. "Say, why are you guys doing that here? Right now?" I asked as I wipe the counter clean.

"Jugo-san wanted ramen."

"Plus, he has to finish his project with Suigetsu." The auburn haired giant pointed at the serious Sasuke as he spoke.

"According to Uchiha-san, his house is too loud because Itachi-san has his college friends over." That's the first time Kimimaro talked that much when I'm with him.

"*Chikusho! Sometimes nii-san can be insensitive." The short tempered boy mumbled complaints under his breath. *Baka! He calls Itachi like a damn five years old. I tried my best to stifle a laugh because he's already angry.

*Oh shit!, *Stupid.

They stayed for two more hours, not because they're not finish, but to bother me at work. Seriously, I have such GREAT friends. However, an hour later after their departure, my shift ended for the day. It sure was a long day. My day officially ended when I went home, and slept until the next morning comes.

Ring. Ring. Ring. My left hand searched for my alarm clock on the bedside table. Ring. Ring. So annoying! I finally found it. I slammed my hand onto the clock with everything I got. I slept for five more minutes just to feel someone hover beside me.

"*Bouzu, wake up or you'll be late." After Pervy-sage gave my stomach a gentle kick. Twice.

*Brat.

I knew that the third one won't be so gentle. "I'm awake, I'm awake. I'll be off in forty." I brushed his leg off my side and stiffly sat up on my bed.

After I did my morning routine, I left for school. I came across Shikamaru and Choji on my way there, so I jogged across the street before I called both of their names. "Yo, Shikamaru! Choji!"

"Naruto, *Ohayo." Greeted the food enthusiast, while his pineapple haired friend gave me an acknowledged look. "Want to walk with us?"

*Good morning.

"Do we really have to go to school on such a great day? The clouds are crowding the skies."

I laughed at his comment, "I definitely agree with you." This two sure have strange hobbies.

"Tch. *Mendokuse."

*Shikamaru's renowned 'what a bother' phrase.

We finally arrived at our final destination after a fifteen minutes journey. "*Ja ne!" I waved goodbye to the duo as we split up to each of our classes.

*See you (impolite).

"*Mata ashita, Naruto!" After he swallowed the rest of his bag of chips while he ran.

*See you tomorrow.

"I'll see you at P.E." The shogi lover said before I nodded in agreement.

"Oi, you three are late! Once I catch you, you'll be in trouble!"

I ran away even faster from Iruka-sensei and laughed.This sure is nostalgic. I'll always try to be twenty minutes late for class just because it's fun. I laughed to myself as Sensei breathlessly runs after me.

"Uzumaki Naruto-san, you are late to class. Lucky for you, Yamato-san is not here due to personal reasons."

I was so shocked to find myself in front of the coolest teacher ever. "Ano, **gomen." I replied dumbfounded.

**I'm sorry.

"For now, pretend that you're not late and take your seat. Just don't tell Tsunade I let you off scott free."

"*Arigato, Dan-sensei." I smiled so wide it hurt as I made my way to my assigned desk.

*Thank you.

After the great events earlier, the day seemed to just zoomed by. And, Iruka-sensei was too tired to catch me this morning. The bell rings for our dismissal and school is officially done for today. "*Boke, Sasuke and I will be going home together."

*Dumb (not certain).

I did my best not to burst out laughing, "sure, okay. Stalking him home definitely means you're walking home together." I sarcastically replied to a certain pink haired girl.

"**U-urusai! It's not stalking, it's called closely investigating someone!" Sakura huffed after she defended herself from my accusations.

**Shut up.

"*Hai, hai. *Onegai, continue with your mission." I'm surprised she didn't punched me earlier. She just stomped her way out of the building, and I resumed to put on my shoes. They have such a complicated relationship. I sure am glad I got out if it!

*Yes, *Please.

I walked out the building when I noticed Hyuga Neji with a long dark haired girl. Usually, I don't see him with one but the girl next to him is someone I'm familiar with. It's Hinata. How does she know the renowned young prodigy? They are walking together and awfully close. If I remember right, she desperately made sure we were never that close. Could they possibly be walking home together?! Wait just a minute, why am I acting as if we're the closest of friends? I was still on my thoughts when I saw them make a right after they passed the gate.

This simple story now has One Thousand Reads and Ninety Nine Votes! Joy, such happiness, it's overwhelming. T^T Thank you so so very much everyone, I will make sure to return such kindness. No excuses can be made to have late updates any longer! Furthermore, I will make sure to give you chapters as fast as I can. That is a simple, and may as well be a irrelevant, way to thank you all. Have a great wonderful day, minna-san! Once again, thank you! Thank you so very much. :D

Carver. T^T