Lucy's Broken Heart

Not much has changed since I'm sure this chapter is fine...right?

    'Why?'I thought.'Why me...that's right,it's always me.'Here I was, standing near the doors of Fairy Tail,watching Lisanna and Natsu kissing.

I turned around and walked out,knowing no one knew I was there.Who am I kidding,it's been a couple of months and they either don't know I'm there,or they talk with disgust evident in their voices.

"I'm blaming them again,"I whispered to myself.Tears streamed down my face as I ran to my apartment.

"Lucy,I came to tell you that I'm kicking you off the team!"Natsu yelled from outside my covered window,then left.

"Natsu,it's my birthday,our anniversery,the day they all betrayed me,"I cried.I was alone,like I always was.No one can be with me,they'll betray,they always do.

'No,I can't blame them,they just want to catch up with lisanna and I'm in the way,'I thought.I fell asleep around midnight and woke up around two in the afternoon.I walked into the bathroom and did my morning routine,then went into the forest,my Fairy Tail insignia disappearing.

"You're hurt,you can't trust,you're broken."I heard."You can trust me princess,I won't betray you and neither will this exceed."

"A dragon,"I said.Although,I had no emotion in my voice.Think of it as a wall that I built.I have been betrayed too many times,but my instincts tell my I can trust these two.

"Princess,if you come with me,I could train you to become stronger,"The dragon said."My name is Sotem,the universal dragon,there are many more,and I can assure you, us dragons,would not betray an you."

"Sotem,why do you call me princess?"I asked him.He looked me and looked confused.

"Your mother,Layla,was the queen before she died and you are our princess,it's simple,"He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Fine,"as soon as I said that,a portal appeared and I was teleported to a world no one knew existed.The Dragon Realm,where all the dragons disappeared to.

I'm truly sorry if this is horrible,but this is only the second story I have ever written.I almost fogot,I do not own Fairy Tail,Hiro Mashima(I don't know if I spelled it right)does.Sorry if I had bad grammar and punctuation.