Going Back to Earthland

After Yang said that, she fainted. Nina looked at her carefully with a tear-stained face.

    "Yin is back now," Marina informed with a sad smile.

...................6 months later...............

    "Sianara minna," I said with a montone voice.

    "Don't be like that Lushy!" Gem shouted with a small smile.

    "Bye Yin," everybody told me with tears in their eyes.

    "You should be happy for me instead of sad or else it'll make me sad," I lied. I didn't have any emotions left for them.

    "Yin...if you want us to be happy,the we'll do it for you!" Nina grinned.

    "We'll miss you guys!" Gem exclaimed as we entered the portal.

    I put on my cloak as did Gem.We were walking out of the portal and ended up in front of Sabertooth, the guild I would join. It was Fairy Tail's enemy, after all.

    "Gem, remind me why Zeref is following us?" I asked Gem as the said guy in a cloak was eating a dango.

    "He wants to stay with us!" Gem said, smiling.I nodded my head and went inside the guild.

    "Who are you guys!" a blond hair guy yelled at us.

    "We want to join, you loud idiotic monkey!" Gem exclaimed.

    "You read my mind Gem," I said and pat her head.

    "What did ya say pip-squeak!" the blond kid yelled.

    "Sting,calm down!" a girl with long black hair yelled out.

    "Yes Minerva-sama," Sting said and walked to a guy with black hair.

    "Min-chan," I said and she tensed up. She dragged me upstairs and into the infirmary.

    "Is it really you,Lucy!" Minerva exclaimed, jumping up and down.

    "Yeah it is!" I said with fake enthusiasm. "Although,please call me Yin Kaganume."

    "Okay," Minerva said without a second thought. "Father will definitley let you in!"

    After I got my insignia, which was on my left hand,we went back downstairs.

    I sat next to the idiotic blond monkey, aka Sting, and held out my hand.

    "What am I supposed to do?" he asked with a snort. "Shake hands,like that'll ever happen."

    "Please forgive his behavior," the guy with black hair said. "My name is Rogue and the cat in the frog suite is Frosch."

    "That's an exceed," I said,pointing at Frosch.

    "Really,that's their breed!" Sting yelled out of nowhere. "So,Lector,is an exceed too!"

    I looked at where he was pointing and nodded when I saw him pointing to a red cat flying over his head.

    "I'm going out for a walk," I told them and walked out. I almost forgot about Zeref and Gem until they walked out too.

    Gem had her insignia on her back,while Zeref had his on his left hand just like me. He was yet again, eating a dango.

    "So this is what being in Earthland feels like," I whispered to myself.It's been so long, that I forgot what it was like being here.

    I looked for a place and settled for sleeping in my old apartment.I felt...sad. I knew my life would end soon, but I wasn't sad about that.

    I soon fell asleep beside Gem. Zeref was sleeping on the couch. Imagine you were living a lie, that's how I felt.

    Well that's all for today.I hope you liked it!I do not own Fairy Tail,Hiro Mashima does.Ja ne and please vote and comment!

Edit: I don't know man, I feel like restarting it from scratch. This whole thing is just T.R.A.S.H. Honestly, I could write better.