The Explanation

Not edited...

As I arrived at the castle in the Dragon Realm,I told Gem to stay in the room while I talked to Sotem.

"I'll be back,"I said to Gem and closed the door.I heard her sigh in releif.Gem had time before I tortured her,so she used that time to look for a place to hide.

After I had closed the door,I looked around the castle for Sotem.I finally found him in the library.

"Sotem,explain,"I said.He looked at me and smiled.

"Whatever do you mean?"he asked me.I growled at him and closed my eyes to calm down.

"You know what I mean,"I said and glared at him."You were watching us."

"Oh,that,"he said.His face turned from playful to serious."That was Yang,your other self/personality."

"I have two personalities?!"I yelled/asked.Sotem nodded his head and closed his eyes.

"Be careful and try to stay calm,"Sotem said."If you are about to die,it will take over,or if you let a lot of emotions out at once."

"So,I have to seal off all of my emotions,even the ones I hide inside me,"I asked."Like how I love the company Gem gives me?!

"I'm afraid so,"Sotem said."I'm sorry about this but I'll put a seal on you so you won't feel your emotions and I will erase the memories of this conversation."

"Fine,"I closed my eyes while Sotem stareted putting the seal on me.I screamed in pain,then passed out.

"Where...am I?"I asked myself."I'm in the library."

I looked around the place and saw no one,so I went back to my room.I saw Gem sleeping on the bed.I crawled next to her and started to drift to sleep slowly.

'Something is wrong,'I thought,but I fell to sleep,feeling lonely.

Gomen ne,it's short but I'll try to make the next chapter longer!I definitley know this chapter was horrible so I'll say it again.GOMEN NE!!!!!! I just don't have an idea so ja ne for now? T-T