Day Off

Oh gosh I'm so sorry I forgot all about wattpad ;-; but I'm here now :D

"It's an exceed,"I said plainly,looking at the neko on my bed."Poke,poke,poke,po-"

"I get it,i'm up,"the purple exceed said."My name is Gem,please take care of me."

"Oh,"I said,realizing something."You're that exceed we left behind."

"H-hey,it's not like I care,I mean I don't need you taking care of me or something like that,and stop nodding your head like a complete idiot!"Gem exclaimed loudly.

Gem's cheeks were flushed and she was throwing a tantrum...well at least I thought it was a tantrum.

"Are you throwing a tantrum because it doesn't look like one,"I stated.

"You...you are sooo annoying!!!" Gem yelled out.

"You are the opposite of me,"
I said while looking away with a look of indifference."So playful and all that while I while I'm so emotionless."

"Well you used to be so full of emotions too!"Gem said."You could be like that again."

I turned and looked at Gem.She had a small frown until she started smiling brightly.She flew out of the room as fast as she can,which was pretty fast.It's not like I was going to admit it out loud though.A while later,Gem came back.

"Ouch!"Gem yelled as she smashed into the door.It's not my fault I accidently closed the door when I tripped on my way to my desk which was not behind me.

"Oh,well you're clumsy,"I said plainly.

"You...you did that on purpose!!!"Gem said angrily.

"I don't know what you're talking about,"I said calmly.

"You...whatever,"She said,sighing."I asked Sarray and Inrem if you could have a day off and if we could go back to Fiore for a bit and have fun!!!!!!!"

.................a long silence..................

"I didn't want to go back,"I said.Before I knew it,Gem picked me up and flew out of the room.

Gem flew out of the castle and summoned a portal.We flew in and the next I knew was that we were in Fiore...in Magnolia...in front of my old guild.

"Gem i'm going to kill you right now."I stated."I'll take out the chainsaw part if you give me a cloak."

"H-HAI!"Gem stuttered and gave me a cloak.

You know the thing about the time skip,well i'm going to put it later on.Gomen ne I hope you're not mad.Gomen ne again for not updating in a while.Ja ne and please vote.^-^