Lucy went Insane

Of course I'm keeping part 3 as well x3

"What?"I asked them."I thought you wanted to help find the dog."

"Ehehe Lucy,don't you think you should get away from...Zeref?"Igneel said.He glanced at Zeref to see if he would harm Lucy,but was surprized to see his face was like :3 ?

"Why,the doggie is good,"I said whith a scary aura.

"Lushy,he dangerous!"Gem yelled.She flew towards me and tried tugging me away.

"Gem,he's not dangerous,"I said with a fake smile."Just look at him."

Gem got off me and went in front of Zeref's face.They just stared...and stared...and stared...and stared until.

"The puppy is so kawaii!"Gem exclaimed and hugged Zeref.

"We lost Gem!"Nina said and ran around in circles crying her eyes out.

"Nina calm down!"Igneel yelled and chased after her as she ran out the door.

"Well,I guess we lost Igneel and Nina!"Metalicana said.

"Lucy,look closely at Zeref,"Grandeeny said."Tell me,does he still look like a dog to you?"

Lucy looked at Zeref like Grandeeny said.She stood up and picked him up,examining him,then finally put him down.Realization hit her and the dragons sighed in releif.

"Okay,I see what you mean,"I said,nodding her head.

"Really,you finally understand?" Marina asked."Thank goodness!"

"We lost the dog because we didn't put a collar on him,"I said and put a collar on Zeref's neck.At that moment,Grandeeny fainted.

"Noooo!"Skiadrum yelled."Why her,whyyy!!!"

"We're losing our minds,help!"Sarray yelled.He and Skiadrum ran out of the room,bringing Grandeeny with them.

"Metalicana,want some dango?"I asked him.

"No,please I'm sorry!"Metalicana yelled."Don't make me one of them!"

With that said,Metalicana ran out of the room.Inrem,Marina,and I just stared.

"I can't take it anymore!"Marina yelled and ran out.Just Inrem left.

"Keep your dog and spare me!"Inrem yelled and ran out.

"What's up with them?"I asked Gem and fed Zeref another dango.

"I dunno Lushy,"Gem said and hugged Zeref more.

Well hello,this is supposed to be the next part for Looking for the Dog.Gomen ne if it's bad but I try my best.I do not own Fairy Tail,Hiro Mashima does.Ja ne and please vote and comment!