Meeting Zeref

Not changed, because I like it like this xD what was my mindset back then?!

...........Lucy's P.O.V.................

When I walked away from Fairy Tail I felt a flicker of sadness,but that disappeared as soon as it came.

"Lushy!"I heard Gem yell.I looked up thinking it was Happy.Of course it wasn't Happy.No one likes me anymore.At least Gem came for me.

"Hello Gem,"I said quietly.Tears were in her eyes.Well,a lot of people are crying today,ne?

"Lushy,I was looking for you!"Gem yelled."I was so worried that you would leave forever!"

I looked up at Gem and did the best fake smile I could muster.I didn't want Gem being sad,it'll just worsen the lonliness I felt.It's this again,I'm using people.I'm so cruel.

"I wouldn't leave you Gem!"I exclaimed."Why would I leave my best friend?!"

"L-lushy,you smiled!"Gem exclaimed happily.She flew to me with a huge smile,then hugged me.I hugged back.I don't want to deceive people but it'll be a hassel to deal with people with how I am now.

"C'mon Gem,let's go back I'm hungry now,"I said."How about we eat...fish!"

"Really!"Gem shouted,while entering the portal."I love you Lushy!"

"Hey Gem,wait in the room,I'll call you when the fish is ready,"I told Gem.She nodded happily and ran to our room which was on the third floor.This castle had five floors but I never saw the fourth and fifth floors.I sighed and started cooking.

"Gem,I'm done!"I called out.Gem came flying down the stairs and begore I knew it,all the fish were gone.

"Oops,I'm sorry Lushy,"Gem said with a fish in her mouth.

"It's okay Gem,I'm lucky I made soup to eat...or I would have ate nothing,"I said."Go to sleep Gem,I'll come up later."

"Okay,goodnight Lushy,"Gem said.She yawned and made her way upstairs.

I went into the kitchen after Gem left and started cleaning the dishes.I felt like someone was watching me,but when I turned around,there was no one there.

"Who's there?"I said in my monotone voice.I dried my hands and stared at the kitchen door until,finally,someone came out.

"Lucy...you're living in the castle now?"he said."You don't look like a princess at all."

"Zeref,"I said calmly."Get the fudge out of here."

Then something strange happened.It was so strange,like strange strange.The kind of strange where it's so strange that it's strange.

"But Lushy,I wanna stay here with you!"Zeref said as he hugged my waist.

I stared at him like he was an alien...and did what anybody would do if they saw Zeref doing this.I took a dango,put it in his mouth,and hit him in the head with a spoon.

"Eat,"I said and left him there eating the dango with a weird face...how did his mouth turn into a w?

I walked into the bedroom and stuffed a bag full of dangos in my closet.

"That's a weird dog,"I said and fell asleep. :3

Hi thanks to all of you who are reading my book.Gomen ne for always updating late.I also noticed I keep on forgeting to say this.I do not own Fairy Tail,Hiro Mashima does.Ja ne and please vote and comment!