It's Yang

......Author's P.O.V......

    "Lucy!"Marina yelled out.They quickly put her on the bed and put a wet cloth on her forehead.

    "Grandeeny, please can you help her!"Nina yelled out with tears in her eyes."

    "I'm sorry. Nina, but for some reason I can't help,"Grandeeny said and looked at Lucy with a sad look."It won't let me heal her."

    They all stood there in silence with a sorrow look on their faces.Igneel sat down next to Marina.

    "Please...please be okay Lucy," Igneel said."We can't live without you."

    "Ha, isn't that basically the same thing that idiotic Fairy Tail guild said," they heard."Seriously, I pity her for being gullible."

    Sarray turned to face Lucy, and as did everyone else.Lucy was sitting on the bed with the towel in one hand.

    "Lucy,,you...you're okay!"Nina yelled out with relief.

    "Lucy?" she asked."Oh,don't you mean Yin?"

    "What are you talking about Lucy?" Marina asked.She looked at "Lucy's eyes," but then looked away.

    "Me, Yin!"She laughed out. "No way I'm Yang."

    "Give us Lucy back!" Sotem yelled out.

    "Oh,but I can't possibly do that," Yang said whith a smirk. "Yin is unconsious and I won't leave 'till she wakes up."

    "Fine then,what was Yin talking about before she passed out?" Inrem asked.

    "Finally,"Yang said keeping the smirk on her face. "You're calling her Yin."

    "Answer him," Nina said with teary eyes."Why did Yin end up like this and what was she talking about?!"

    "Calm down Nina," Inrem said and turned to Yang.

    "How should I know the freaky voice telling her to help her and run?" Yang said with a sigh. "I'm bored..."

    "A freaky voice?" Marina said to herself."She...Yin is...going to die in a few more years!"

    "When she does,Yang will take over and destroy this world..." Sotem said with a look of disbelief.

    "N-no...no way,"Nina said."Yin can't die,she won't!"

    "Finally,some exitment!" Yang exclaimed.

    "You're saying that Yin will die and the hallucinations are proof?" Igneel asked in disbeleif.

    "You, you're so cruel...and evil!" Metalicana yelled with tears.

    "Why of course I am," Yang said. "It's because I'm Yang."

    They stood there with tears and saddened looks on their faces. It's almost like what happened to Fairy Tail ne?

         A world filled with despair

    Sorry...it's a horrible day for me.I hope you forgive me.I don't own Fairy Tail,Hiro Mashima does.Well,I'm off then.Ja ne.