Yin and Yang

Hello~Slightly edited.Maybe I should start from scratch?

Author's P.O.V

"Hey,"Natsu said."I haven't seen Lucy lately,have you?"

"If you haven't seen her,then why are you expecting that I've seen her flame brain!"Gray yelled.

"Shut up ice princess!"Natsu yelled back.

"Are you two fighting again?!"Erza yelled with a demonic aura.

"No we're best friends,right Gray!"Natsu yelled,smiling and giving Gray a one-armed hug.

"H-hai!"Gray replied.He was doing the same as Natsu and both were sweating...A LOT.

"Okay,"Erza said,returning to normal."I haven't seen Lucy either,let's go check her apartment."

The trio ran out of the guild to search Lucy's house.Natsu thought he saw something and looked back at the entrance of the guild.He saw a mysrerious girl in a cloak.

'She smells like Lucy'Natsu thought but turned back to Erza and Gray and ran to them.

"What were you doing back there Natsu?"Erza asked him.

"Huh?"Natsu said.He looked at Erza and laughed nervously."O-oh I wasn't doing anything."

They arrived at Lucy's house a few minutes later and got in through the window.

"I-it's empty!"Erza yelled in disbeleif.They searched through the house for a clue of where Lucy went but didn't find any.

They all went back into her bedroom and sat down.

"Did you find a clue to where she is?"Erza asked Natsu and Gray.She was looking at the floor with a sad expression on her face.

"No,not even one,"Gray said.He bit his lip until blood dripped down.He looked at Natsu and saw him deep in thought.

"What's that pink thing?"Erza asked.She picked up a small pink of paper and opened it.Gomen ne minna.I'm not coming back so,sianara.Tears were forming in Erza's eyes.Gray looked at Erza and saw her crying.He looked at small piece of paper and shook his head.He started crying silently.

"She can't be gone,she just can't,"Gray whispered."Why would she leave us?!"

"She's not gone Gray,"Natsu said."She's still here I smelled her on our way here,so...she's not gone."

The trio ran out with Natsu in front and Erza and Gray following behind.They ran around the town with Natsu sniffing her scent.At last,he found her she was in an alleyway with a small thing next to her.It even had a small coat on so you couldn't see "it".

"Lucy...you're Lucy aren't you?"Natsu asked while staring at the cloaked figure.

Lucy's P.O.V

"Lucy...you're Lucy aren't you?"I heard Dragneel say.I looked at him and saw Erza and Gray right behind.

"No,I'm not,"I replied.I was definitely going to kill Gem later.

"Then who are you and why do you smell like Lucy?!"Gray yelled.I knew they didn't believe a word I said.I saw Natsu holding back tears and looking away.

'Kill them,they hurt you so kill them!'I heard.I clutched my head and fell.'I won't kill them.'

The trio looked at the me and and restrained themselves from helping me.They looked like they were in so much pain.

'If you choose not to then fine but killing is way better."I got back up and started thinking about the voice in my head that just disappeared until I remembered about the question.

"I am Yin,"I whispered to them.Suddenly something inside me snapped and my personality suddenly changed."HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and I am Yang."

"Yin...and Yang,"Erza said.They stared at me until I disappeared.I was on a roof behind them and stared.

"Yin and Yang,huh,"I said quietly,then walked into the portal that Gem made.

Haha....not much changed.Well,I'll try to make an effort.Smile bright and vote or comment.I love comments though...just saying.