Help Me

I walked out of the room Zeref was in and into my room. I looked at Gem who was sleeping and sighed.

    "How are you so relaxed when I'm living in a nightmare, Gem?" I asked quietly.

    I stared at the wall and sat down on the bed. I was bored. Suddenly, I looked around the place.I had an ominous feeling.

    'I'm scared,' I heard. 'Help me,I'm scared...'

    "Who are you?" I asked. I got up and looked around.

    'Plea-Help!' I heard it again.So close yet so far.

    "Where are you!"I yelled. I heard Gem move but she was still asleep.

    'Who...am I?' It said. 'I am Lucy...Lucy Heartfilia.'

    "No,I'm Lucy,you can't be me," I said and started to feel something stir up inside me.

    'You have to-to run n-now,' I heard it say again. It had an echo and stutter to it now.

    "What do you mean?" I asked it. "Why do I have to run?"

    I heard a faint giggle and thought I saw a younger version of me in the corner of the room.

    'Please run Lucy Heartfilia,' It said. 'It's dangerous to learn the truth.'

    "What truth?" I asked. "I don't know what your talking about."

    It started walking closer to me. I moved back and stared at it closely.

    'You're learning little by little,' It said,the voice growing fainter. 'It's c-coming.'

    "What's going on?" I asked as I started to hear it crying. "Why are you crying?"

    There was silence. Not even the sound of tears were heard now.

     'HELP ME!!!!' It yelled. I covered my ears and fell to the ground.

    "STOP IT!!!!" I screamed and closed my eyes tightly. "Please...stop it."

    I was...crying. It hurts. I'm so sad,but why?

     "Lushy...what's going on?" Gem asked as she woke up.

    "What's going on?!" I heard someone yell. "I heard screaming."

    "L-lucy!" I looked up and saw Marina and Nina. I looked at the door and saw everyone else.

    It hurt a lot. My chest and my head hurt. What was the truth that I couldn't learn,why was I sad?

    "Please...help me," I said and passed out.

    Konichiwa minna.I know I haven't been updating in a while and I'm really sorry.I hope you'll forgive me.Gomen ne again because this is short but I'll try to make the next one longer.I don't own Fairy Tail,Hiro Mashima does.Ja ne and please comment and vote!