Better (SMUT)

A/N: This picture inspired this one shot... No shame.

"How did the interview go?" Kylo asked as Rey flopped down on to the couch.

"Good." She closed her eyes.

"You aren't acting like it went well." Kylo went over, lifting her legs and placing them on his lap.

"It went well, my feet just hurt and I'm done of these panty hose, my bra is rubbing against my skin, I want to rip my hair out, and if they don't give me this job, I swear I'm going to shove my heels in their eyes."

Kylo chuckles at her funny rant.

He slides off her heels, tossing them across their living room.

"Relax." He tells her. "Breathe." He begins to massage her feet.

She takes a deep breathe, then sits up, reopening her eyes. "Fuck this bra." She unbuttons her shirt, untucking it and taking it off.

Kylo glances up and gets a quick glimpse of her breasts, before she tosses her bra to join her heels and slides her shirt back on

"You know if you want to just get naked to help you relax I wouldn't object."

"What would help is a nice, hot bath." She hints.

"On it." He gently sets her feet down on the couch.

He disappears into the master bathroom to start a bath for her and Rey follows into the bedroom. She takes off her skirt and rolls off her pantyhose, then lays down on the bed.

"You know what else would help?" She asks, as he comes back into the bedroom.

"What sweetheart?" He asks.

"A neck massage." She sits up.

"Okay."

She crosses her legs in front of her, facing the head board. The bed sinks some, as he takes a seat behind her with one leg dangling off.

Kylo begins massaging her neck, easing the stress of job hunting and interviews away with each rub.

"Harder please." Rey says softly.

He presses his thumbs down more into her skin, then suddenly stops.

"You know." He leans forward to whisper in her ear. "It's would be easier without your shirt on."

"Whatever will help." She says back smoothly.

He gently removes the button up shirt from her shoulders and slides the rest off of her arms.

"I expect full body if I'm going to be naked." Rey tells him and Kylo smiles.

He kisses the back of her neck. "I'll be right back." He gets up to check the bath.

Rey undoes her hair from its tight bun and moves to lay down on the bed.

"Water is a bit hot." Kylo informs her, walking back in. "Let it cool a bit."

"Okay." She says turning her head on the pillow.

He comes back over to the bed and climbs on to straddle the top of her thighs.

"Want to talk about the interview or should I focus on massaging?"

"Massaging." She anwsers.

Kylo begins working from her neck down her back and back up.

His hand rubs out the aches and Rey begins to feel better.

"How am I doing?" Kylo asks, working on her mid back for a second time.