Internet Strangers (SMUT)

This wasn't like Rey.

Why had she agreed to meet a stranger, more so, an internet stranger. This guy could be some murderous weirdo. 

But boy did she like the thrill of the unknown. 

And she liked the thrill of his interests that matched her on the intimate website she had just started a week ago. 

She liked that there were no strings attached, she could meet people with similar fucking interests and never have to worry about if her sexual fantasies would scare them off or not. 

That's what the fantasies section was for in her description at least. 

She pulled out her phone and opened the app, she was early to the coffee shop, but that just gave her time to change her mind. 

She pulled up his profile, MasterRen, there was no pictures, because the website didn't allow them, but his appearance description said he was 6'2" with black hair and brown eyes. 

His last message to her was that he would be wearing a black button up and black slacks with glasses, although they would just be for show. 

They had agreed on a business appearance, to agree to terms beforehand. 

She wore her hair pulled into a tight bun, with a few strands framing her face. Also fake glasses, matching her black pencil skirt, black heels, and light blue button up. 

She took a sip of her coffee and the bell to the coffee shop rang signaling a new customer walking through. 

Rey glanced at her phone time and she still had five minutes before their agreed time. 

"Early I see." MasterRen, she assumed, took the seat in front of her. 

"Better to be early then late." She matched his business tone. 

He smiled and opened a brief case he had brought with him. "Here is what I am okay with doing." He slide the paper across. "But you probably already saw my profile." He glanced down at her phone on the table that showed his profile.

She turned off the phone screen and slide it into her purse. 

"It may provide a bit more info, then the website allows though." He cleared his throat. "I'll get a coffee, while you look that over." He stood and went to order. 

She picked up the paper and looked through the list of sexual things with check marks. Beside his where spaces for her to check as well. 

She pulled the pen out from behind her ear and smirked to herself. 

She checked everything he had checked. 

Handcuffs, sex toys, blind folds, ball gags, ropes, daddy kink, master/slave, role play, and more. 

He could make all her fantasies come true. She thought and bite her lip, looking down to the last section... safe word. 

I guess that would need to be established beforehand. She thought to herself and he sat back down with a coffee in hand. 

"Any suggestions on the last part?" She asked not looking up. 

"Have any allergies?" He asked and took a sip. 

"No, how about you?"

He shook his head. "No, least favorite food?"

"Sushi."

"Well would you say that for any reason during our umm." He cleared his throat. "Meeting?"

"No." She wrote down 'sushi' on the safe word line.