Show Me How You Dance (SMUT)

Rey's POV

The neon lights blur across my dazed eyes, as I stumble across the dance floor through sweaty grinding bodies to find him. 

"Ben!" I call to my co star, who turns and raises his drink in excitement of seeing me.

 "Ayye Rey!"

"Ayye!" I raise my half full drink in equal excitement. 

"You will not believe how many fangirls are at this bar." Ben tells me. 

"The movie has barely been out a couple days."

"Ahh, but the books." He reminds me. 

"True." I take a sip of my drink. 

"You know how many people are asking if there is anything going on between us?"

"Probably double the amount of the girls in the bathroom." I laugh. "I'm just trying to take a piss and oh my god."

"At least you can use a stall in peace. You wouldn't believe the guy next to me at the ur-"

"He didn't try to take a pic did he?!" I shout over the music.

"He did!"

"They tried to come over the stall." I laugh then take a long swig of my drink letting it burn my throat. 

"You wanna go dance?"

"Sure, let me finish this then." I finish off my 5th drink of the night. 

Ben sets down his now empty beer and leads me to the dance floor taking my hand in his. 

The music is easy going fun and partying which makes good for dancing like we're back in middle school although the first time I met him was reading over the script. 

"First I have to teach you how to drive, now I'm going to have to teach you how to dance." Ben jokes. 

"Oh my god, I know how to dance."

"What, when you're drunk enough?"

"Oh screw you." I playfully push him and he smiles. 

"You need to loosen up and quit worrying, I'm getting you a drink."

"Get yourself one." 

"Didn't plan on you drinking alone." He teases. 

I roll my eyes and walk over to the DJ. "Hey!" I shout at him over the speakers. 

"What can I do for you?" He leans across to lend me his ear. 

"Play something sexy."

He leans back and looks at his computer than back to me. "You got it." He holds up part of his headset and goes back to his music. 

I walk to the bar to find Ben. 

"Hey." He comes up behind me. "Where did you run off to?"

"Fans wanted a picture."

He glances over my shoulder to the people looking at us. 

"Here you go." He hands me a shot.

"Cheers." I click his glass and down it. 

"Bottoms up." He says then follows my lead. 

"Another." I lean over asking the bartender, well more like telling. 

He pours another, making a show of it. "Here you go."

I take in a breath, then let the cold glass touch my lips as I down the shot. I breath out once the liquid burns down my throat.