The First Time We Met...

Bomi's P.O.V

I'm not a normal student in the RiverDale high school. I am a very quiet student. Maybe, that's the reason why I hate the popular squad. They only bully me.

"Mom, can I not go to school today?" I whined.

"Bomi, it's not your first time asking me. As always, I am going to give you the same answer. No. Sweetie, is there anything wrong?" She questioned me.

"No. I'm okay. See you after school." I lied.

"Good Luck Bomi!" She exclaimed.

I arrived at school pretty early. I looked down sighing. I hated getting bullied, but I couldn't tell this to mom. Tears dripped down from my eyes. That's when a stupid boy bumped into me.

"Argh." I heard a sound.

I looked up and I couldn't say anything.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I'm so tired today. I couldn't even think or talk. Then I bumped into someone.

Ouch... I looked up. I saw this small girl looking at me like,

"What the heck does he want from me."

I saw her school uniform and it was ours. She's my age? Am I Right?

"I'm sorry.." I apologized.

Why isn't she answering me...? Wait what... Is she blushing?!

I'm blushing now! I felt my cheeks burning up.

Bomi's P.O.V

What just happened...? I never seen that guy before... Wait.. That's not the problem right now! I seriously have to study for my biology test. UGH!!! I suddenly felt a push. What's happening? I hear a girl's voice, and it's not just that. It's the crying voice... Then I notice. I notice that the crying voice is mine.

"OMG HAHAHA SHE'S SO PATHETIC!" Someone giggled.

I hear a voice behind me. I turn back sobbing, when I see Taeyeon laughing like a maniac.

Behind her, there are 4 girls. 3 of them are laughing, and I see Jessica just standing there doing her phone. She tried to hide it but I could see her face. She looked very guilty. I mean... SHE SHOULD BE. The door suddenly opened slowly. I see the cute boy I saw earlier. I looked straight at him. I feel so pathetic. I'm just a stupid girl... Don't expect anything Bomi... You're nothing. He's not going to help like the others.

"HEY!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" He yelled.

All the girls turn to him, including me.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I was looking for my new class after the "incident". I am wondering what class she is in.

"Are you the new student Baekhyun?" I heard a voice.

I look back and I see an old man. I look at him as if he is a stocker.

"I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I am the headmaster." He gave me a silly look.

"Oh! I'm so sorry. I need some help finding my classes." I smiled.

"Yeah sure! In your new class, there will be one student that's going to help you.. Your class is A-1 Good Luck!" He went off.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed.

I quickly looked at the map that was on the hallway. I found my classroom on the map and I ran.

I finally found it. I slowly open the door expecting everyone to look at my face. I open the door, and I see the girl I bumped into on the floor crying. Behind her was 5 girls laughing.

"HEY!! STOP THAT RIGHT NOW." I exclaimed.

I don't even know why I said that... Why am I getting myself involved in this business? Shoot... The girls all turn towards me. They all murmured something that I wouldn't want to hear, and they went out of the class. Now, there was nobody inside the room except me and the girl. I walk towards her, and she cries more.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

There was no answer... I mean I wish she is okay...

Bomi's P.O.V

What just happened? Everybody went out. It's just me and... him. Seriously? I cry more. I don't even know why. I blush... He asks me if I am okay, and I blush more. I stand up and walk to my seat, saying thank you. That's when all the students rushed in including the "SNSD" squad, and the teacher came in. The boy went to the front of class right next to the teacher.

"Students! Attention please! This is a new student in our class! I want you guys to treat him nicely! I am going to pick a girl to help him out. You need to help him for 2 weeks. Anyone wants to volunteer?" She questioned.

I was actually shocked. All the girls in the class volunteered except me. That's when the teacher just pointed at me. Wait what? What's happening?! What??

"Bomi, I want you to help him out for 2 weeks." She pointed at me.

"What?! I didn't volunteer!" I exclaimed.

"Bomi! Show more respect! I chose you because I know that you are really kind towards new students!" She started explaining.

That's when I noticed the 5 girls snickering and whispering to each other.

"I'm pretty sure she's doing that because she is a loser and needs a friend!" Sooyoung exclaimed.

"HAHAHAHA" Everyone laughed.

That's when Baekhyun gave them a dirty look. Then it was quiet. What..? Why is he doing this to me?

"Baekhyun, go sit next to Bomi!" Ms.Yoon said.

"Okay." He answered.

Argh!!! I'm so... ARGH.

He comes and sits next to me. He looks at me and tries to say something... what?!

*End of Chapter 1*