Chapter 12 - Mind Readers...?!

Hi Guys! I'm SOOOOO sorry for not posting so much... I'll try to post them a lot :)~! <3

 Bomi's P.O.V

It was time to go to bed. But there is one bed. There is one blanket and 2 pillows.
DO I ACTUALLY HAVE TO SHARE THE SMALL BED WITH BAEKHYUN? LIKE LITERALLY?!

"Um...How do I...I mean we sleep in this room...?" I asked.

Baekhyun didn't know what to say and stared at the floor. 5 minutes past and he finally said something.

"I th..think that we have to sleep in the same... nevermind."

"No... It's ok. I think we can do that..." I said quietly.

Baekhyun's eyes widened up, and looked puzzled. The good thing was that the bed was a use for 3 people.

Baekhyun was on the edge of the bed, and I was stuck to the wall, and there was so much space in the middle.

"Goodnight Bomi"

"Huh? Oh... Good night.." I replied.

As soon as I said goodnight, I fell asleep.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

It was midnight and I still couldn't sleep. I saw Bomi facing me, and as soon as I looked away and turned back towards her, she was right in front of me. I guess she rolled towards me...

"B..Bomi?"

There was no answer. I guess she was deeply asleep. I couldn't sleep for so long, and when it was morning, I woke up with dark circles in my face. Later... Wait... I mean, Bomi was a girl, and she was putting so many lotions, and skin care stuff on her face which actually surprised me. After putting on about a 100 layers more, I asked if she was done.

"Are you done with your face?" I asked.

"What do you mean..? I'm not even halfway done." She answered.

I was shocked. No wonder her face was so white and clean.

Finally she was finished with her makeup / lotion stuff. To be honest, Bomi tried to put some on my face, but I just ran away from her.

"Heyy your face is going to be really rough!" Bomi said.

"I'm okay. I don't put things on my face anyways," I replied.

"Yeah. When you grow up, your skin would be so rough, and no one would like to look at it," Bomi hissed.

"You won't like my face too?"
"Yeah if you don't put on this cream," Bomi replied.

"Okay..."

As soon as I replied back, she rushed over and slapped the lotion on my face.

"Ouch! That hurt!" I screamed.

"Well, this hurting can lead to beautiful skin," she laughed.

"Yeah sure;;"

It was our third day, and we had to leave after 2 days. 3 more days of no sleep...

BACK IN KOREA

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Oh my... The classes are so boring... I can't believe Baekhyun and Bomi are still in singapore and having their love life... Those lucky kids. See? Even D.O is sleeping in Ms. Eo's class!

D.O's P.O.V

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ *snores*

Ms. Eo's P.O.V

I really need a new job. One kid is just daydreaming and one kid is just snoring like crazy. I can just... argh.

BACK TO SINGAPORE

Bomi's P.O.V

We actually have so much money, we can literally do everything and we will still have leftovers! Instead of just staying in the hotel, we decided to go to the amusement park. Good thing that me and Baekhyun both can't ride scary rides. I mean I'm not THAT bad at riding them...

"What do you want to ride?" I asked.

"Hmm... I actually don't know," Baekhyun said.

"Can we ride the viking?" I asked.

"V..Viking?"

Baekhyun looked terrified, and he gave me the, "what planet are you from" look.

"I'm from planet Mars," I joked.

"How did you know I was thinking that?" Baekhyun asked.

"I don't know. It just seemed like you asked me which planet I was from?" I answered.

"OH YEAH BOMI I FORGOT TO TELL YOU ONE THING!!!" Baekhyun screamed.

"OMG YOU SCARED ME!"

"Sorry, but... WE CAN READ EACH OTHER'S MINDS BECAUSE OF RED EYE THING WE BOTH HAVE!" Baekhyun said.

Read minds? Is he crazy?!

"I'm not crazy..." Baekhyun said.

"I didn't say you were crazy..." I said in shock.

"Well you thought that and I know!" Baekhyun laughed.

This is getting really complicated now... Help me...

*End Of Chapter 12*