Chapter 2 - Comparing Myself... and You... <3

Baekhyun's P.O.V

After giving her the tissues, I somehow felt like a gentlemen. Argh what am I thinking. That was when everyone started rushing inside the classroom. The teacher came in and gave me a hand gesture to come up in front of the class. So I nodded and ran to the front. The boys weren't interested at all, but the girls... The teacher started making a whole speech of who needed to help me and everything. Argh my ear was literally burning listening to his whole speech with his screechy gorilla type voice. Anyways, my partner became the girl who I bumped into. Her name was Bomi.

"What?!" She exclaimed

She didn't seem to like me that much... Maybe, this might be the change to get closer to her as a friend. Or maybe even more...

"Hi! I'm sorry for bumping into you today... are you okay?"

She started looking at me and smiled.

"I'm fine. Sorry for being a little scratchy today... I was a little down..."

"It's fine! Nice to meet you!"

Bomi's P.O.V:

He sat next to me and said hi... he asked me if I was alright. I mean... I am... right?? During the whole class time, I noticed him staring at me a few times. His eyes and my eyes met, and I blushed, and he gave me a sweet smile. He looked worried every time he glanced at me. Was it because of me?

Taeyeon's P.O.V

I tell my 4 other squad members.

"Why don't we do it right now?"

"Yeah!" they all replied.

As the captain, I walk that pathetic girl's seat. I kicked the seat, and it knocks over. Oops! HAHAHA! She fell from her chair like a pathetic loser. She starts crying. It's so funny! Suddenly, the "new boy" came it. Until I heard his stupid voice screaming right at my face. I was about to fight with him by words, but my friends started to pull me giving a signal that we should go. Argh.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Class is now over. Wow it was so boring! She only talked and we only took stupid notes. I didn't even know that they had a test today... Test and notes...the worst part of class. Anyways, I was walking... next to the girl that I bumped into. She helped me find the ways to my new classes, and if my class is done, I would look for her or she would look for me. My life got so much easier.

"So... now do you know where your classes are?" she asked

"I guess so, but I might actually need more time to understand..." I lied.

To say the truth, I actually enjoyed talking and touring the whole school with her. I actually knew the whole school now, but... yeah.

Bomi's P.O.V

I lead Baekhyun everywhere in the school and he still didn't understand where the classes well. Well, I guess that I have to help him for another 1 week... I am actually enjoying it, but I am also a bit pissed out because I am usually late to some of my classes because of him. Whatever. I'm excused!

"Your class is right over there. Can I leave?" I said.

"Sure! Thanks and I am sorry" Baekhyun said.

"It's okay, see you later!" I said.

Baekhyun went inside the class and that's when Taeyeon started to walk faster. She bumped into me so hard that I fell on the ground and made a very large sound. Taeyeon looked back. My knees were scratched, and was bleeding. I felt like crying, but I fought my tears back, and stared back at Taeyeon. She first looked surprised, and then started laughing like crazy. That's when Baekhyun came out with his new friends, and looked at me. He started to understand the situation and stared at Taeyeon.

"Who's this? Isn't this the new boyfriend of Bomi? HAHAHA!" she said.

Baekhyun stared at her, and again, she was gone. He kneeled down to me, and gave me a sweet smile. That was when I bursted into tears. He turned his back, and told me to get on. I blushed, and he told me to get on again. So, I got on.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm okay it's just that my knees are bleeding a little." I said.

He saw my knee, and gasped. He ran to the nurse office, and it went dark.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Bomi lead me to my new class. I went in, and saw my new friends. I started to hang out with them.

"Dude, I heard that you got a girlfriend already! Who is it?" my friend asked.

"Wha.."

*HAHAHA*

What was this sound? I was curious, and then I started to get a little nervous. I ran out of the classroom, and I saw Bomi. Bomi was on the ground, fighting back her tears, and I noticed that Taeyeon was laughing and I started to understand the whole situation. I started to stare. She looked at me. Then, she ran away. Why is she always running away when she saw me? I ran towards her, and she started to cry. I turned my back and told her to get on my back. She refused at first. I begged her to, and then she climbed on my back. I asked her if she was alright.

"I'm okay it's just that my knees are bleeding a little" she said.

I looked down at her knees and it was bleeding like crazy. I ran to the nurse, and then put her on the bed. She fell asleep.

*End of Chapter 2*