Chapter 7 - "I'll Protect You..." <3

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Just like D.O said, she was light as feather. I walked and walked until we reached her house.

I didn't want to let her go. So I just asked if we could take a walk for a little while.

"Baekhyun... I'm really okay... You can put me down." said Bomi.

That was when I felt little bumps on my back. It was heartbeat. Bomi's heart was racing.

"Bomi are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah! I'm much better!" she said.

"Okay. Be Careful" I added.

As I put her down, she started to walk.

"AKKK!" she screamed.

She fell in the pile of snow and she was hurt. Again.

"BOMI!!" I screamed.

"Are you okay?!"

"Yeah I guess so... my feet... I don't feel my feet." She cried.

"It might be because you cold. Hop on my back, I'll carry you back home." Baekhyun said.

"Thank you."

I was walking on the cold snow and she suddenly screamed.

"OMG OMG OMG OMG GET IT AWAY FROM ME!!! AHHHH!"

"Huh? Bomi? What's wro-"

"IT'S A BEE! HELP! I AM GOING TO GET STUNG!" She cried.

"Bomi... It's not a bee... It's a string from you hair..."

"Huh?"

She looked at it, and embarrassed, she buried her head on my back.

Her heart was beating again and I felt it really strong. Her face was red as a tomato.

"Bomi! Bugs won't kill you!" I teased.

"But...But... If I get stug, I might die..." She said with her teary eye.

"I'll protect you so don't worry." I said.

Bomi's P.O.V

That was embarrassing. REALLY embarrassing.

"I'll protect you."

"I'll protect you."

"I'll protect you."

"I'll protect you."

"I'll protect you."

AHHHH! STOP THINKING ABOUT IT BOMI! I SWEAR TO GOD! IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT AGAIN, I WILL KILL MYSELF! ARGH.

*NEXT DAY*

It was school. AGAIN. I was always wondering. Why can't we have school on Saturdays and Sundays and play on Monday-Friday? Life is so unfair. I was walking in the hallways when I met Taeyeon. I didn't want to get in a fight again so I decided to ignore her and go. Suddenly, she jumped in front of me and laughed.

"OMG LOSER! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM ME?" She laughed.

"Why I can't" I shot back.

She was surprised. I never had talked to her like this.

"Well, do you think your boyfriend will protect you every time you're with me?" Taeyeon said.

"Well, I never said that and I don't expect him to do that for me." I said.

"GIRLS! COME ON OVER!" She shouted.

That was when all the "snsd" squad girls rushed over to Taeyeon's side and started to laugh and whisper about me.

I was so angry. I was really angry. I felt my face burn. That was when all the girls gasped and started to walk away one by one.

"OMG! OMG!" Taeyeon screamed.

She sashayed away as fast as she can and went.

Is there something on my face?

I ran to the bathroom to check my face. When I went it, I saw my face. My eyes... it was red... just like Baekhyun's!
I screamed in horror and my eyes color came back to dark brown.

When I went out, I saw Baekhyun. He looked very worried.

I ran to him and hugged him and started to cry.

"Bo-Bomi! What's wrong?! Did the girls do something to you again?!" He whisper shouted.

"Baekhyun! My eyes! It turned red just like your eyes did!" I cried.

"WHAT??!!" He screamed.

Baekhyun screamed so loudly that everyone in the hallway stared at him. I was shocked.

I never seen him be that surprised. When he noticed all the people staring at us, he dragged me to an empty place where we only new where it was.

"What do you mean?! Your eyes turned red too?!" He asked.

"Ye-yeah... My eyes... what is this? Baekhyun you HAVE TO explain this to me!" I pleaded.

"But-"

"BAEKHYUN PLEASE!" I shouted.

"Okay, okay... just promise me that you won't be really shocked." He said.

Every time he was talking to me, his voice was trembling.

I, also was really shocked.

"So... these red eyes actually give you powers to control other peop-"

"WHAT?!?!?! I GET TO CONTROL THEM?!?!" I shouted.

I had a big smile in my face and Baekhyun seemed to wonder why I was so happy.

"Yeah but listen to me... this is not just normal things..." he said.

"These powers can also give you limitation to things. I don't know why... I thought I was the only person with this power in the world... but I actually have no idea how you got to get the powers." He said.

"I don't know either." I said.

"HEY FIRST HOW DO I CONTROL PEOPLE?!" I asked.

He sighed.

"Bomi as I said, it gives you limitations." He added.

"Oh yeah... like which ones?" I asked

"Bomi... I promise. You'll find out. I promise you will."

*End of Chapter 7*