Chapter 10 - "I'm Sorry..."

Bomi's P.O.V

As soon as Baekhyun left, Ms. Taylor Eo came in and asked me if I was alright.

"Are you okay Bomi? You weren't attending a lot of the activities we were doing, so I decided to come and check on you," Ms. Eo said.

"I'm not sure, everything is so cold, and it's really dizzy," I said.

"Wait a second. I'll go get something," Ms. Eo said.

After like an hour of waiting, she finally came with a thermometer.

"Let me check your temperature."

She literally squished that gigantic thing in my ears, and she gasped all of a sudden.

"Huh...?"
"BOMI ARE YOU REALLY ALRIGHT?! YOU'RE 40.3 DEGREES!" She screamed.

She gave me a cup of medicine, and left the room, saying that she will check on me later.

A little while later, Ms. Eo, Ms. Lauren Kang, Ms. Irene Yang, and this old man with a white coat soon came in.

"I heard that you were really sick!" Said Ms. Kang, and Ms. Yang.

The doctor squished this needle on my arm, and I somehow figured out it was a linger.

"There. You will get a little better," said the white suit guy who was apparently a doctor.

Ms. Yang stuck a cool patch on my head, which was icy cold.

I thanked her for everything.

All the people who were assigned to be with me in the room were all moved to another room, and I got to use the whole room by myself.

I heard a loud knock on the door, and I was assuming it was Ms. Eo.

That was when I heard someone talking with someone else.

"Why would you knock? Just budge in!"

That was when Taeyeon kicked the door open and I was literally half dead.

She came in laughing with the "SNSD" squad.

Jessica saw me in all these lingers and patches over my body. She looked so guilty, but she just made a fake smirk on her face.

"Omo~ What are these? There are needles on your arm honey~!" Taeyeon laughed.

That was when she pulled my linger out and my cool patches.

Jessica saw this, and said something but I couldn't remember.

Everything went black, I had a bad feeling that I wasn't going to be in this earth after a while...

Jessica's P.O.V

I knew that Taeyeon was planning something, but she didn't tell only me.

She kicked the door open, and I saw Bomi with lingers all over her. She was very sick, and she looked like she was going to die.

That was when Taeyeon literally pulled the linger out and the patches on her head.

I was so shocked that none of the other squad members were shocked.

They were just laughing their heads off!

Did they even know that they were killing somebody? Did they?!
"What are you guys doing?! She is literally dying right now! Can't you see?!" I blurted out.

Oh shoot... what have I done?!
Taeyeon just gave me a cold icy stare.
"Do you want to become a loser like her?!"

I was really shocked that my squad can be this scary.

"Taeyeon, go eat that lipstick of yours so you can clean the ugliness inside, and get prettier in the inside?!" I screamed.

Taeyeon stared at me.

"Jessica, you should listen to me, before I UNFRIEND you." Taeyeon screamed.

"UNFRIEND ME IF YOU CAN!" I screamed.

"WELL THEN, UNFRIENDED. LET'S GO GIRLS!" all the girl rushed out.

I went to my room, and totally forgot about Bomi. I went on my bed, and cried. Then, I fell asleep.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I went to check in with Bomi with D.O and Chanyeol. When I tried to open it, Chanyeol started looking at me all crazy like.

Their face expression: "this guy is a pervert... doesn't he have eyes... it's a girl's room."

"Hey! Don't look at me like that! Bomi said that I can check on her." I said.

D.O's face expression: "No one said anything dude."

I just rolled my eyes and went in.

"Bo...BOMI!!!!! WAKE UP BOMI!!! BOMI?!?!!?!"

I screamed but there was no answer. Lingers were on the ground with blood flowing from her arm.

"Oh my... Baekhyun! Take her to the emergency right now!" Chanyeol said.

"Duh. Hurry." D.O added.

"D.O! GO TELL TEACHERS THAT WE ARE GOING TO THE EMERGENCY! CHANYEOL, GO GRAB A TAXI FOR US WHILE I TAKE HER THERE!" I screamed.

D.O's P.O.V

"Baekhyun and Bomi is going to the emergency," I said to the teachers.

Bomi die?

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I ran to the car, and I put Bomi in the backseat just for safety. Chanyeol rode at the back with Bomi, to help her from falling.

When we arrived, I ran to the emergency room, and the doctors rushed over.

Bomi was unconscious. What can I do...

D.O's P.O.V

Bomi unconscious. She sick.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

The doctors gave me a look. I knew what that meant. Bomi was really sick. REALLY.

"She might have brain damaged from her fever. Most people usually don't go over 41, but while she was coming, her fever went higher. If you have a fever that goes over 40, you might have severe brain damage."

When I heard those words, I fell on the ground. It's my fault... Bomi... I'm so sorry..."

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Bomi was very sick. I hope she is okay... I mean Baekhyun looks so guilty for this, and... I actually don't know. Is she going to die?

*End of Chapter 10*