Chapter 9 - "I told you that I'll protect you"

HI GUYS! I'M SOOOOO SORRY I COULDN'T POST SO MUCH... I WAS ON VACATION AND I DIDN'T GET TO USE MY COMPUTER... D.O'S PART TODAY IS SHORT CAUSE... AS SOME OF YOU EXO FANS MIGHT KNOW, D.O IS VERY NOT TALKATIVE SOOO~ ENJOY~~!!!

Baekhyun's P.O.V

"BOMI!!!!!!!!!"

Bomi's P.O.V

I was in my room, opening up my luggage. That was when I heard the door shut, and I heard Taeyeon's laughter.

"What the heck...?"

I tried opening the door, and the door wouldn't open.

"He..Hello? Is anyone there?" I screamed.

Silence.

"HELLO??!" I screamed louder.

Again, there was nobody.

That was when I heard someone coming out of their room.

"PLEASE! HELP!!"

I screamed as loud as I can until I felt tears on my cheeks.

I heard this guy screaming my name.

The door was shaking, and I knew someone was trying to help me.

Knowing that I was safe, I got furious. She did that on purpose!

I felt my face burn. I touched the door and the door flung open.

"Huh?! How did I fling this door open..?"

As I looked up, it was Baekhyun looking and me with his friends, D.O and Chanyeol.

D.O looked confused, and Chanyeol looked like he just saw or ghost or something.

"Oh wow Bomi..." Baekhyun said.

"What? Why are you guys staring at me like that?" I asked.

I felt my face chill a bit.

"Your eyes were red. You knew that right?" He said.

"WHAT?! AGAIN? DID I LOOK OKAY?" I screamed.

"Yeah you're always okay..." he blushed.

"Huh? What does that mean?" I asked.

"Nothing! Anyways, are you okay?" He asked.

"I guess I am." I said.

That was when I found out that his friends were gone. Where did they go?

D.O P.O.V

Wow. What a love story. Cool.

Chanyeol P.O.V

I saw Bomi's eyes red. Just like Baekhyun's! I saw Baekhyun acting all sweet to her, and everything, so I hit D.O on the arm to let him know that we should leave those two alone.

"Psst! Let's go!" I whispered.

"What? WHYYY?! I need a bucket of popcorn to watch this drama." He said.

"Don't you get it? Leave them alone for their love break!" I whisper shouted.

"Oh! Those love breaks!"

We tip toed away from them and started to laugh like crazy.

"Did you see Baekhyun worrying?" I laughed.

"Yeah! He never do that to us!" D.O said.

We laughed again, and we had to go back to our rooms.

Taeyeon's P.O.V

Why does Baekhyun always have to disturb my pranks?
What is wrong with him? To admit the truth, I tried. I tried to get Baekhyun back into my boyfriend. I've even tried to flirt with his friends but they just looked at me with their "what the heck is wrong with her" face.

My squad "SNSD" decided to help me whatsoever, it was no help. I going to get that girl. Just wait.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

It was dinner, and I couldn't see Bomi around anywhere. I started to worry, and decided to walk to her room. I knocked on the door to see if anyone was there. The door was open, and I decided to peek inside.
"Oh Baekhyun what are you thinking. Let's go back." I murmured to myself.

But, my hands were already on the doorknob, pulling the door to look inside.

Bomi was inside, sleeping, and nobody was there.

She didn't have a blanket on her, and she was shivering. It was winter and there wasn't even a boiler in the room which made it freezing cold. I decided to step in and pull a blanket over her.

She woke up and started screaming, and it scared the guts out of me.

I put my hands over her mouth, and checked if anyone was out there.
"Shhh! Bomi, someone might find us here!" I exclaimed.

"Oh sorr- WAIT WHY ARE YOU IN A GIRL'S ROOM MISTER?" she shouted.

"Bomi! Please be quiet! If I get caught I bet I will get like a month after school detention!"

"Oh... ok... but why are you here??" she asked.

"I was just trying to check if you were okay and came over to see you, but... I was a little tempted... to see... if you were in there. I saw you shivering and just decided to pull a blanket on you." I explained.

"Oh~! Thank you!" She said.

That was when all my relieves came together. I hugged her, and she looked confused.

"Wait.. Baekhyu-"

"Don't say anything... just let me stay like this a while." I said.

Minutes past and a hour past. Again, Bomi fell asleep on my arm, and I decided to put her back on bed. I left her room, checking that she had her blanket on.

"Goodnight Bomi...Lo... Love you."

Bomi's P.O.V

I fell asleep on Baekhyun's arm, and I woke back up when he tried to lay me down. I didn't open my eyes because I knew that my eyelids were so heavy that time.

As Baekhyun left, he said... I love you to me...

As he closed the door, my heart pounded like crazy.

"Love you too Baekhyun"

Then I went back to sleep.

Taeyeon's P.O.V

OMG. I SAW THAT.

I saw Baekhyun hug Bomi and everything. This made me really angry, but I knew that I was going to turn out to be the stupid one if I just budged in. Now, don't stop me. I will do what I want to do. Even though it can take away the life of the pathetic kid, apparently named.... BOMI.

*End of Chapter 9*