Chapter 5 - Listen to Me...

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I arrived to school, and I see Bomi. I'm scared that she will be scared of me. But, she walks towards me. I look at her. She looks scared, but she just comes. She stands in front of me.

"Who are y... I mean... what are you?" She asked

"I'm sorry for yesterday." I replied.

"I asked who you are!!" she screamed.

"I-I can't tell you yet." I said.

"So you are something..." she said.

I had a feeling. I had to tell her what I was. But is that the right choice? Is that something I really want? What if... What if she gets scared?

"You are something right? Answer me! I saw you! I saw your eyes! It was red! I swear I saw it! How? Why?" she exclaimed.

"You will know. You will know when that time comes. So please. I won't do anything to you. I am not dangerous. I'm not a monster. So believe me." I pleaded.

"Y-You won't do anything to me...? But I-I know your se-secret" she questioned.

"Of course. I'm not dangerous."

"Promise?"

"Promise." I said.

Bomi's P.O.V

Bomi. Inhale, exhale. You can do it. He won't do anything... right? I walk up to him. His good looking face looks towards me, and I look down and walk towards him.
"Who are y... I mean... what are you?" I asked

"I'm sorry for yesterday." He replied.

"I asked you you are!!" I screamed.

"I-I can't tell you yet." he said.

What can't he tell me? What secret is he keeping from me?

"So you are something..." I said.

He was there thinking. He was wondering.

"You are something right? Answer me! I saw you! I saw your eyes! It was red! I swear I saw it! How? Why?" I screamed.

"You will know. You will know when that time comes. So please. I won't do anything to you. I am not dangerous. I'm not a monster. So believe me." he pleaded.

"Y-You won't do anything to me...? But I-I know your se-secret" I questioned.

"Of course. I'm not dangerous."

"Promise?"

"Promise." He said.

I sighed in relief, and ran to my class. So he does have a secret. What? Which one? What kind of secret is it? Why is he hiding it from me? When will I know? He said that I will know it one day... Argh! I should stop. After he came to this school weird things are happening. I should stop and start to study for my Biology test tomorrow. We have so many tests!

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I want to tell her my secret. The secret that I have. The ability to make someone do what I want them to do. To control their bodies. I have to tell her. Tomorrow.

Bomi's P.O.V

I arrived at school. I was walking down the hallway when Taeyeon and her 4 friends walked down the hallway. They stopped in my path and Taeyeon stuck her leg out. I tripped, and fell. Face first. The group, "SNSD" started laughing like a maniac and never even tried to help. Jessica turned her back at me, not even trying to watch me. Her face. Her face was full of guilt. Why?

"I TOLD YOU! SHE'S SO PATHETIC!" Taeyeon screamed.

"She's so dumb. She's keeps falling for the same thing over and over again." Sooyoung added.

"Jessica? Why aren't you laughing? Should I show you something more funny?" Taeyeon exclaimed.

"No. It's fine. Haha. It's so funny." Jessica said.

She gave a compulsive laugh. Why? Why? Why?

"WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UNDERSTAND?!"

I heard a voice behind my back, and I looked. There he was. Baekhyun.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I was walking with my new friends, Chanyeol, and D.O. Okay. D.O is a good friend. But he sometimes is very hollow. He's very quiet. Chanyeol meanwhile is very active. I guess I'm in the middle. I'm hollow and active. Anyways, we were going out of the classroom just to check. I had a bad feeling, and why are those bad feelings never wrong. I didn't get it. It was Taeyeon and her stupid squad with Bomi on the ground again. Why won't they listen to me?!

"WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UNDERSTAND?!"

It was me. I didn't know that I could've had a very loud voice. Bomi was on the ground crying. She glances at me for a second and she seemed to scared to look back up. She was scared of Taeyeon. That moment, I got mad. Really mad that I could have ripped her up into pieces. Why was she being so mean?

"What's the problem with you Baekhyun? Look how pathetic she is! She is just being an annoying little brat!" Taeyeon laughed.

I looked over at Bomi, and her leg was scratched all over.

"Come here! D.O, Chanyeol, please help Bomi to the nurse." I said.

"S-Sure!" D.O and Chanyeol picked her up and helped her to the nurse.

I grabbed Taeyeon to an empty hallway and she blushed at me. I was going to throw up on her, but I went on.

"IF YOU DO ANYTHING TO HER, I WON'T JUST STAY LIKE A STUPID MANIAC OKAY?!"
She looked straight up at me and giggled.

"Your so cute when you get mad." She smiled.

I was so disgusted in her what the heck is she trying to do to me?

*End of Chapter 5*