Chapter 8 - A Small Trip with You... <3

Bomi's P.O.V

I still don't get it... WHAT THE HECK WAS HE TALKIN' ABOUT?! Limitations? No eating food? No running? No doing anything? Omg I DON'T GET IT!!

"Baekhyun!!" I screamed.

"Huh? Why?" He asked.

"Can you pleasee tell me that limitation things? It's tiring me now.. Please?" I asked.

I think he fell with my "puppy eye" which I find disgusting. People say I look adorable when I do that but I stink.

"Well... those limitations are..."

"They are..." I said

That was when the SNSD squad rushed over and took Baekhyun somewhere. Like... WHAT THE HECK?!

Baekhyun's P.O.V

What the heck is happening. Today is just... so crazy.

I figured out that Bomi got the same power as me, but how? She came rushing over and started to scream in my ears that she got those "powers" that I had.

I thought I was the only one who had those powers because it's only our family who has those.

We were talking about the limitations just when the "SNSD" squad rushed over and started to pull me out of the talk with Bomi.

When Bomi wasn't in sight, she started talking like a maniac.

"DID YOU KNOW WHAT I JUST SAW" She panted.

"I don't know what happened and I do not want to know what happened to you." I said back.

She just gave me a cold icy stare and continued blabbing her mouth.

"Well, I know that you have that power, and I saw Bomi have it." She said calmly.

"I told you I had no powers. Do you not understand english?" I answered back.

"Well, you don't have to hide it." She laughed.

I was disgusted. ACTUALLY disgusted.

That was when my friends noticed and pulled me out of the conversation.

I overheard Taeyeon saying,

"OMG what are those ugly kids doing?"
Well, they look better than Taeyeon at least.

Bomi rushed over to my side and asked what they were saying.

"Nothing... Just nothing."

Bomi's P.O.V

Today in class, I received a permission form about going to Singapore for 12 days. I was scared because every year we went, for the whole 12 days I got bullied. But now, I think I can go because I know that Baekhyun is going to be with me.

"Baekhyun, you're coming to Singapore with us right?" I asked nervously.

"Of course! I'm really excited to go there with you!"

He blushed and it was so cute <3

"So...See you then~!" I laughed and ran into my mom's car.

After the weekend pasted, it was Monday, and it was time for us to go to Singapore. I met Baekhyun... and he wore the same sweater and hat as me.

"I-I'll take it out..." I shivered.

"It's okay!" Let's wear it together.

Huh...? What did that mean?

People walked by us and I kept overhearing people saying,

"Aww.. Such a cute couple!"

"How sweet"
"We should do that as a couple too!"

I blushed and buried my head in my hands.

When I saw Baekhyun, he "eye contacted me" which made it worse.

I think that he understood and laughed like crazy.

He was making it worse...

We had a seating chart for the plane ride...

What if I sit with Taeyeon?

As I entered the plane, I got my seating chart and I had to sit with... Taeyeon...

Why... Why always her... That was when Baekhyun noticed me and started to tell the teacher something and the teacher walked up to me.

"Bomi, I was coming to ask you if you were okay with sitting with Baekhyun." The teacher said.

"What? I'm not sitting with Taeyeon?!" I said in shock.

"Wait... It's okay if you don't want to sit with Baek-"

"NONONONO I WANT TO!" I screamed.

"Ok ok... Then you may sit with him." He said.

"Thank you so much!" I screamed.

"Um... sure..."

In the plane, I sat with Baekhyun. I was so happy! :)

The plane ride felt like 20 minutes when it was actually 3 hours.

Baekhyun P.O.V

I noticed that Bomi was really sad so I decided to figure out the reason why.

That was when I overheard Taeyeon gossiping about her having to sit with Bomi.

I went to the teacher to tell him that I couldn't get used to the school, and that the only person I was close to was Bomi.
I pleaded him to switch seats with me and Taeyeon.

He agreed and decided to switch. In the plane ride, Bomi talked to me for a while and fell asleep on my shoulders. We arrived in Singapore at about dinner time, and after it was too late, and we had to go to our rooms. Of course, boys and girls room were seperated.

When I was in my room, suddenly I heard a loud door shut. When I rushed out, nobody was there, and I heard somebody screaming and banging on the door from the inside.

When I listened to the voice, it was Bomi's and she was crying inside.

"BOMI!!!!"

*End of Chapter 8*