2: Daddy

Anne's POV

"Clean it up, you filthy pig!" he yelled and swung his fist at my face. I fell to the ground and covered my cheek with my hand. "Anne! Look at me when I talk to you!" he said, using his Alpha tone and I had to look back up at him. Warm tears streaked down my cheeks and slowly fell down to the ground. I stared at my dad with my knees an the ground, and my arms wrapped around my chest. My daddy slowly reached down to rest his hand on my neck. I flinched as his sweaty palm touched me, and then he started to hurt me. He gripped my neck and started to squeeze until I couldn't breath. I choked and struggled, starting to see spots everywhere.

"Da-" I choked out and then blackness covered me and I passed out.

Mother's POV 

I heard my husband yell and I grinned. The little brat needed to be disciplined. Then I heard a weak and broken voice gasp something, and I knew that he had taken it to far again. I slowly walked into the living room to see that there was a dinner at the end and a huge wine mark was showing. My husband stood there holding a limp Anne by her neck.

"Let her go now, dear" I told him calmly and he let her fell to the ground with a faint thump. I reached over to him and kissed him, feeling the electric shock that I always felt when we touched each other. He kissed back roughly and then broke away. I grabbed his hand and slowly dragged him upstairs to our room.

Anne's POV

I probably lay there for a few hours before I finally woke up, but as soon as I did I dashed straight to the kitchen. The pack member's were just starting to come home, so I had to start cooking their dinner. I took the plastic stepping stool over to the fridge and opened it, deciding to make some spaghetti. I dragged out the heavy pot and struggled to lift it up into the sink, then pouring all of the water that I needed into it. I slowly picked up the pot and my arms quivered and shook as I put it onto the the stove. I turned it on quickly and then did all of the steps to make the sauce. After I was done with all of that, I set the timer for how long it would take, and then went to get the next course. I had to make them steak, even though I really didn't like to. I got the huge steak out of the fridge and put it in a backing pan that was left over. After I poured in three cups of water, I finally put it into oven and then I was done for a hour.

I ran upstairs, praying that my mom and dad weren't there right now. As soon as I got to the door of his bedroom, I knocked on the door, then looked around his room. He was lying on his bed, covered with a quilt that our grandmother had made.

"Adam? You asleep?" I whispered quietly and he opened his eyes, calmly looking at me

"Hi, Anne, I missed you!" he yelled with joy clear in his eyes. "Can I show you what I learned today?" I smiled sadly and nodded. Adam was the only person that I really liked to spend time with. He was a little shorter than me, had light brown hair that covered his ears, and green eyes that looked just like mine. He wasn't skinny and unhealthy like me though, he was fed regularly and was trained. So he could have easily hurt me, if he wanted to, but he never did.

"I missed you too, and yes, you can show me anything" I told him, hugging him once before he got up out of his bed, rushing over to the big grown up desk that dad had insisted on giving him. He looked tiny as he sat in the huge chair and pulled out a piece of paper from a drawer.

"Look Anne, I can do math now!" he said, excited. He had written 2+2=4 in very shaky and careful letters.

"That's great, Adam!" I exclaimed and hugged him again "I have to leave now, okay?" 

"Why do you have to leave everyday? Can't you stay here?" he said, looking like he was about to cry.

"No, Adam. I have to-" I broke off as the door opened and dad came in, his face full of rage.

"ANNE!" he yelled and grabbed my arm roughly, then started to pull me out of the room.

"But daddy! Can't she stay here longer?" Adam asked, trying to pull me back in, but since he was only five years old, none of his werewolf was in effect yet. 

"No, Adam! She has to go back to making dinner, she can't be in your room." he said and dragged me out of the room and into a spare bedroom. Then he started to beat me, not saying a word. He punched my eye and I fell to the ground with a whimper. He stood over me and kicked me in the stomach with his boot and I felt one of my ribs crack. I screamed in agony and clutched my chest. He took my tiny hand in his giant hand, and I screamed again as I felt something else break in his powerful grip. 

"You are trash, you know that?" he whispered into my ear and slammed me head on the brick fireplace, hard, so hard that I screamed one more time as I started to black out. As I slowly lost consciousness, I felt him grab my ankle and slowly drag me out of the bedroom and towards the stairs. He was probably just bringing me back to my closet, so I didn't try to do anything, I just went limp and gave into all of the darkness that took me away from the horrible place.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND FAN!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I took so long to post this chapter, and also THANK YOU FOR FANNING ME!!!!!! I am so happy cause I just got 2 new fans, now I have 35    8D