10: Running Away

Now am addicted to horror stories 8) Tell me any good ones that you know, PLEASE???? Oh and it will be a really long time until I update, because I start school on August-27-12, which is tomorrow.

Dedication is to the pperson who made my AWESOME new cover!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8D

Anne's POV

"Princess! Get me another beer!" uncle yelled and I quickly got up from my place in the closet. He was sprawled on the bed, one hand held a remote, the other, an empty beer bottle. He had been drinking for at least two hours, getting more and more abusive with each passing hour, he first hour he had pounded into my stomach with his fists, and just minutes before he had broken all of my toes on my left foot. I whimpered silently as my toes grinded together and tried to give uncle his beer as fast as I could. "Thank you very much, my pretty princess. And guess what" he asked with an evil smile of his lips.

"W-What?" I stammered and he smiled wider.

"I got a new toy." and with that, he pulled something black out of his back pocket. I looked at him questioning and he started to laugh. "Do you know what this is?" he asked and I shook my head, curious of what the thing was. "How about you just call it Cassandra? And it is my new favorite toy, so you better get used to it." With that he pulled something back of it, then did something else and suddenly I saw a flash, heard a bang, and my stomach started to burn. I clutched it as I screamed, my throat aching, until uncle put his hand over my throat, stopping my screams. My insides felt like they were melting and I could barely stay conscious, and when I felt another burn starting, I finally submitted to the blackness that took away my pain.

"Princess! Get your ass up!" I flinched at his voice and struggled to react to his words, but I didn't have enough strength to move off the smelly, ratty carpet. "What's wrong, princess? You hurt too much?" I started to sob desperately, even though every movement made my stomach ache horribly. "Crying makes you weak, princess. And we wouldn't want you to be weak, now would we?" Then he crouched down to where I was lying on the floor, and ever so gently he reached out to touch my face. I flinched again and he frowned, an amused smirk on his face.

"It-It hurts, daddy." I whimpered out and he started to laugh, a cruel and hard laugh. Then, abruptly, he stopped. He seemed to be listening to something that had come from the door.

"What was that!?! What was that noise?!" he got up and then went straight to the door, yanking it away from the already broken hinges, only stumbling a little from the beer in his system. I couldn't see him as he rushed over to where I think he heard the noise. "Well lookie here! Princess! I think you broke a rule, I do. I think you made a friend." his voice called out and I heard someone else, and they sounded familiar.

"Let me go! Let. Me. Go!" It was Crystal. Uncle came back in the door, carrying Crystal by the back of her shirt. She was struggling and yelling, and I knew that if I didn't help her, something bad was going to happen to her. "Anne! Help me! Please, help me!" After she had screamed out those words, uncle put his hands around her neck, and soon she started to stop breathing, beginning to panic with renewed energy.

"Hope you didn't like this here girly, princess. Cause you might as well say goodbye to her now." Suddenly she stopped struggling, becoming limp in uncle's arms. He dropped her with a thud and I tried to get up, searing pain through my body. Have to help her, have to help her, have to help her, I chanted in my head, determined to get up. And soon I did stand, I stumbled over to where Crystal lay piled in a heap. I shook her, trying to make her wake up, trying to see if she was breathing.

"I think I need to teach you a lesson, my little princess." I looked up to him, my face still cringing in pain and I saw that he had gotten Cassandra.