6: My New 'Friend'

Dedicated to one of my new fans, she also helped come up with some new names.

Sorry it took so long, I went to California for a week, SSOOOOOO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, also happy cause I got a whole bunch of new fans 8D, happy dance here, happy dance there, happy dance everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePlease press the buttons over there>>>>>>>>>

Picture on the side is Crystal.

Anne's POV

 "Hi, my name is Crystal Jameson" I heard a sweet voice say and I looked up surprised, wondering why she would talk to someone like me. I looked Crystal up and down, she had on a really pretty pink sundress, her face was kind and she had bright blue eyes the color of the sky. Her hair was a pale blond color and everything about her looked soft, tender, and happy. I sniffed slightly, and could tell that she wasn't a werewolf, just a innocent human. "Well? Aren't you going to tell me your name?"

"Oh! My name is Anne Adams" I told her and she smiled brightly as I blushed.

"Nice to meet you, Anne! Could I be your friend?" she asked. I looked at her, suprised again, then nodded my head quickly.

"Yes, I would love that, Crystal." I told her and she grinned even bigger as she moved her seat next to mine.

Anne! Did you forget what Uncle said? We can't have friends! Amber, my wolf, yelled at me, and I flinched as I felt her fear rushing through me.

We can't have just one? I pleaded with her.

No! Do you want to be hurt?

No, but I want someone to be there, so that we aren't all alone, please? Please could we have just one single friend?

No, Anne, we can't, so just be mean to Crystal until she goes away.

Do I have to hurt her?

Yes, or else she will come back and try to figure out what's wrong.

Okay, I'll do it, Amber. I finally agreed, then looked up at Crystal in regret and guilt.

"What's wrong, Anne?" she asked, concerned, "did I do something wrong?"

"No! It's not that, Crystal, it's just that-" I cut myself off, I couldn't tell her about my uncle. "I just don't want to be friends with a s-stupid little w-witch." I felt tears struggling to get out of my eyes as I forced out the horrible words. Crystal looked at me, shock and hurt showing clearly in her, and I struggled with myself.

I wanted to tell her that I didn't mean it, that I did want to be her friend, but all I could do was watch as she slowly moved her desk back to the original place, sat down and buried her face into her arms.

"You're going to be sorry, Anne," Crystal whispered into my ear as we left the classroom and I flinched, her voice was cold and hard, and her face held no emotion. "You're really going to be sorry."

Crystal's POV

I watched as she flinched at my words and then I ran straight to my brothers car. It was the coolest car I ever seen before, there wasn't another one in existence either, cause he had made it himself.  As soon as I got in, I buckled up, then turned to where my ninteen-year-old brother was sitting.

"Hey, little sis. How was your first day?" he asked, and I looked down.

"Not so good, Cody," I told him, looking out the window. I could see Anne slowly walking towards a truck in the parking lot and I pointed towards her. "Do you see the girl over there?"

"Yeah, what about her?" he replied, giving her a once over.

"I asked her to be my friend, and she said yes, but then said she didn't want to be friends with a stupid little witch like me." I whispered, struggling to keep in the tears.

"She said that!?!?!" he started to get up, and I grabbed his hand, trying not to let Cody get off of the bus. "I'm going to kill her."

"I wish you would" I said quietly, and bowed my head "but you can't, she was just telling the truth."

"No she wasn't, Crystal!" he yelled, then an evil grin slipped onto his face. "And I'm going to make her tell me why she said that."

"How are you going to do that?" I asked, weary of his smile.

"I'm going to make her sorry."