Prologue

Prologue

When I look back in time, I don't know why I went to that coffee shop. I just remember ordering my coffee and then turning around to go to an empty table when I heard a masculine laughter. I automatically turned toward that sound. I love the sound of laughter. I get happy when I see someone happy. It always fill me with a peace. There was a group of six males sitting in a corner. All of them looked like university students. They all had jackets on with university logo on it. I tried to find the sound of laughter which had attracted my attention.

It was the guy who was sitting with his back toward me. I was curious to see his face. I edged toward their table and banged into one of the employee carrying a tray of coffees. It all spilled on the employee, on me, on table and few splashes landed on the back of his jacket. My hand hurt from hot coffee and tears started spilling down my eyes. At that moment, someone asked,'' Are you alright?'' I looked through my tear blurred eyes and forgot my pain for the moment. He was so beautiful. That was all I could think. He asked both of us again. The female employee was speechless and staring at him. He seemed used to this reaction and smiled at us. He took two napkins from nearby table and handed it to each of us.

The manager of shop came apologizing to me and to the group of guys. The beautiful guy assured him it was alright and he even paid the bill for coffee. All of them left.

Luckily both me and the employee snapped out of our state and managed to tell the manager that we were alright. I took the blame for banging into the employee and apologised to them.

That was the first meeting and then, I could not forget his face. Everywhere I went, no matter what I did, I could not forget his face. It was like an obsession. I just wanted to meet him again.

Giving up I started to go to that coffee shop everyday just to catch a glimpse. This is how my love story started.