Epilogue

Epilogue

Kiran looked at the shares Adiraj had signed back to her.She now had a majority in Singhania group. She looked up at him puzzled,'' what was the need for this?''

Adiraj leaned back on bed as he saw her sitting in front of the fireplace with cute reading glasses on her face,'' I need something from you.''

Kiran still puzzled,'' what?''

Adiraj,'' I have been noticing that you always wear singhania signature colours, I hope that you will give a little representation to Raizada's too.''

Kiran stared at papers,'' Then, give me more Raizada shares too.''

Adiraj mock sighed in despair,'' Such a capitalist.''

...

The first party they attended together, Kiran wore red saree with gold border and jewellery. Her bindhi was green though.

Adiraj nodded in approval.

At next business conference, She wore a shade of cherry red dress paired it with golden heels and added green streaks to her hair. Everyone looked at her and then, at their own black and brown suits and dresses in misery. Kiran smiled evilly. She could wear what she wanted because she was the boss.

She continued to mix and match these colours until people started noticing it. Even a newspaper article was written in a famous style magazine on 'new and upcoming fashion trends''. Many people wanted to know her 'dress designer.'' She had just smiled and not answered.

In one party, she only wore gold and red, Adiraj was curious and asked her,'' Mrs Raizada, you seem to be missing a colour.''

Kiran waved at a friend and replied,'' No, Mr Raizada. I always keep my words. I am wearing all the three colours.''

Adiraj,'' Mrs Raizada, I cannot see it unless the cucumber salad is the green representation?''

Kiran,'' Mr Raizada, please be assured that I am wearing it.''

Adiraj suddenly had a smirk on his face as he tried to guess which undergarment,'' A hint if you please, Mrs Raizada.''

Kiran smirked back at him and moved toward her friend.

...

Couple of years later

Adiraj and Kiran were having breakfast with Digvijayy.

Kiran asked him,'' So, did you invited any girl for school dance?''

Digvijay,'' No mom.''

Kiran,'' The dance is tonight.''

Digvijay,''It's boring.''

Adiraj and Kiran exchanged a glance.

Adiraj,'' Don't you have any good girls at your school?''

Digvijay,'' No dad. No one is like mom. All are so cheesy.''

Adiraj and Kiran exchanged another glance.

Kiran,'' like me, how?''

Digvijay,'' You know smart, beautiful, independent. Now, all the girls want to be a house wife and spent their husband money.''

Adiraj,'' Remind me how old are you again?''

Digvijay rolled his eyes just like Kiran did and said,'' I am not a baby, dad. You are lucky you found someone exactly like you wanted.''

Kiran coughed hard as food got stuck in her throat. After few minutes, She managed to compose herself and smile at her son,'' You know baby, you are exactly what I call karma.''

Digvijay frowned like his father and said,'' Excuse me? And how many time I have told you mom, don't call me baby.''

Kiran stifled a laugh and said,'' Okay, young man, as you wish.''

He finished his breakfast and left. A bemused Adiraj turned to Kiran and said,'' I think I am going know exactly what my dad felt when he was trying to convince me to change my ideal.''

Kiran gave him a happy smile,'' I look forward to it Mr Raizada.''