Ch 11: Chance meeting

Adiraj was waiting for divya in car. He was picking her up for a lunch with friends. She came out of the house and quickly got into car. She said hello and apologized for being late. Adiraj politely smiled and said it was alright.

They didn't say much because they never seem to have anything in common and he didn't feel like making an effort. He was physically attracted towards her but whenever he had the chance to be with her, he just couldn't do it. She felt like a stranger.

Once they arrived at restaurant, they sat down with friends and Adiraj felt himself relax again.

...

Adiraj was sitting watching Game of thrones new episode. He liked this one, it was best one after a long time.

Rahul,''We are all going to club tonight. At 8. Be ready.''

Adiraj drank his smoothie and nodded.

Rahul,''Should we invite divya?''

Adiraj,'' no. leave it.''

Rahul,'' So you two finiShed?''

Adiraj nodded.

...

8 P.M.

Adiraj was sitting in VIP area. He could hear the muted music through the wall. Through a glass window he could look down on the dance floor where people were dancing.

He sipped his drink as he looked around bored. May be I should go. He was about to go home when he saw a familiar face walk in. Kiran?

She looked around searching for someone. Did She knew he was going to be here tonight? He kept staring at her. It was weird but seeing her was like when you suddenly feel pain free after being in pain for a long time. But he hadn't even felt the pain but he could feel the way seeing her made him relax. She was wearing blue jeans and pink shirt. She looked very thin though. Did She lost weight?. Her hairs were tied up in a braid. He waited for her eyes to find him.

He heard a curse and looked at Rahul.

 Rahul seemed angry at seeing Kiran.

Rahul,'' This bitch again. I thought She stopped stalking.''

Aneeta, rahul's girlfriend got up from sofa,'' let me teach her a lesson.'' She grabbed a glass of water from a passing waiter and went to Kiran. She emptied the whole glass on Kiran.

o