Part 7: Party

Yeh duniyaaaa, yeh duniya pittal di, yeh duniya pittal di..

Ho baby doll main sone di..ho baby doll main sone di

"As much I love to see you dancing in a towel-"

He couldn't even complete his words when he had to move towards the bed to catch his falling wife into his arms.

Khushi - Arnavji! You scared me. Why were you watching me like that?

Arnav - I just entered and had the privilege of watching my wife dance on the bed wrapped in just a towel. Something, which never happened in Shantivan.

Khushi - Because in Shantivan anyone could come at anytime. While here I am alone and I know, the only other who could walk in are you, my hubby.

A pleasant smile crept up on his lips at her pout. With each passing day, she just makes him fall in love with him more and more. She moved her legs in the air motioning to keep her down. He carefully placed her on the bed and straightened himself to strip out of his tie and waistcoat while she walked over to the full length mirror to do her makeup.

Arnav - I called you an hour ago and told you to get ready. What were you doing?

Khushi - I took a romantic bubble bath-

Arnav - A romantic bath without me?

She giggled as he stood there with his hands kept on his hips eyeing her through the mirror.

Khushi - Then what else? You are always so busy with work. After that weekend we spent together, you didn't have any time. Even your Sundays are reserved for work.

Arnav - Well, without that same work I wouldn't have been able to get in a partnership with one of Europe's most reputed-

Khushi - I know. After losing the deal because of me, you grabbed a better one. And this party is for celebration.

He smiled nodding while taking his clothes from cupboard.

Arnav - So you took a bath for a whole hour!

Khushi- No. Then I played some songs to listen to while getting ready but-

Arnav - But you started dancing.

She stopped applying the eyeshadow and bit her tongue looking at him through the mirror. He chuckled at her going to the washroom.

* * *

"How am I looking?"

He turned to see his ladylove cladded in a wine red colored sleeveless top reaching her navel paired with a shining floor length golden skirt. A messy updo with few curls falling out and a perfectly matching minimal makeup with an intensifying touch of the wine red lipstick completed the overall look.

He finally released the breath stuck in his throat as the queen of his heart walked downstairs with such grace. He'd gotten the dress for her from AR's latest and most expensive collection. She'd insisted on wearing something Indian to which he had asked her to tell one difference between this outfit and the lehenga choli she wears.

Khushi - Am I looking so bad that you can't even say anything?

Arnav - I'm speechless, you're looking that good!

Just as she approached him, her slightly pinkish painted cheeks turned crimson red for real at her husband's comment. His intense stare didn't help it.

Khushi - Arnavji, will you keep looking at me all night or will we go to the party too?

Arnav - How about we go back up to the bedroom and spend some quality time with each other?