Chapter 2~ Skywalker

Rey's POV

I found Luke Skywalker. After walking for hours up thousands of stairs, rocks, and climbing hills, there he stands, staring out into the ocean. He slowly turns to me and removes the hood from his head, letting his grey hair flow in the light wind. I withdrew his lightsaber from my knapsack and approached him, handing it to him. Both his normal and cybernetic hands tremble as it comes to grasp.

He looks down at it for a moment, sudden apathy washed over his face and he just chucks it back over his shoulder and walks away. 'What the hell?!' I thought. "Master Skywalker?!" I called out, following him to a small civilization of stone huts. He closes the metal door to his hut and I hear the lock click.

"Master Skywalker, your sister Leia sent me, we need your help!" I shouted. No reply. My brows furrowed in confusion and frustration. I knocked once more, no reply.

I went back to where the lightsaber was left to retrieve it. A few small, fluffy birds with large, beady eyes were curiously fiddling around with it. I picked it up before it could kill one of the adorable birds. From the cliff, I could see what Luke must've been looking at. At the bottom of the crystal ocean water was an older model X-Wing from the Rebel Alliance. I sat down on the cliff and pondered what to do to get Luke to listen. Then a lightbulb lit up. Chewie! Perhaps Luke would listen to him since they had history.

"Chewie, I need your help real quick, Luke wont speak with me. Maybe he'll listen to you?" I said when I got back to the Millennium Falcon. Chewie let out a saddened growl. 'He's been like this ever since Kylo Ren destroyed his academy...' He follows me back up to the civilization where Luke hid away. I knocked on the door once, only to hear a gruff voice say, "Go away." I looked at Chewie and nodded towards the door. With that, he kicked the door off its hinges and barges in cursing, or rather roaring.

"Chewie what are you doing here?!" Luke shouted. I walk in when Chewie starts growling more. "He says you're coming with us." Luke looks at me with an expression of anger and confusion. Defiance at its best. "How did you find me?" "Its a long story, we'll tell you on the Falcon." Then his expression changes to worry. "Wait... where's Han?!" My head went down in sadness. His own son murdered him in cold blood. "That monster killed him... Kylo Ren."

I told him everything that happened from there. "Theres no light left in Kylo Ren, hes only getting stronger. The First Order will take control of all systems. We need your help. We need the Hedi Order back." He just stares at me, unconvinced for reasoning. "We need Luke Skywalker." I pleaded. He scoffs.

"You dont need Luke Skywalker. What did you expect, Id just walk out with a laser sword and take on the whole First Order?" With that he stood, and proceeded to march about the island of Ach-To while I distantly followed.