ROTR Prologue

Only a single year has passed since the death of Luke Skywalker. In the week following, the Resistance held a short funeral precession on Endor in his honor, retelling of his endeavors, his heroism, and most importantly; his kindness. Leia had believed that even though he and Rey hadn't known each other long, he still would've wanted the girl to inherit the family heirloom: Anakin Skywalker's lightsaber.

Though the saber had been split into two pieces when Rey and the General's son fought against the guards of the evilest man in the universe, she had managed to fuse the two pieces together with a solid bond of black metal. The saber now sat clipped onto the belt of the woman's new robes. Rey had ditched the old, ragged, grey robes she found on the Falcon for newly tailored, clean, white robes that closely resembled her original linen robes from Jakku, only now representing her commitment to the Light side of the Force.

Across the galaxy, the new Supreme Leader, Kylo Ren, lead a massive regime to search and destroy the Resistance, and the last Jedi. When he and the girl had last seen each other, he had allowed the Resistance to slip away on his own terms, warning Rey that he and his army would be after them shortly. Kylo has feelings for that girl, the desert rat now turned Jedi. He knew he did. But with his position as Supreme Leader and his alliance with a greater evil, he could no longer harbor any emotions for her, for in the end, it would kill both of them.

The First Order has risen to a higher power in the span of that year. The Supreme Leader often lead large purges in many planets. Seizing any Resistance sympathizers and eradicate them, replacing leaders of the many worlds with his own twisted and corrupted government officials to ensure the presence of the First Order would outlive that of the Empire and the Rebellion. For the whole year, all the Galaxy has known was oppression, starting from the fall of the republic.

Beneath the nose of the Supreme Leader, one of his own officers is in the process of a revolt of his own, all for the throne. In the time that Kylo Ren has been in his position, the officer has been holding meetings with his own group of soldiers and other officials. I'm further addition to this, he committed another act of treason by feeding the Resistance information straight from the war room, giving them the upper hand to destroy the Order, causing the ultimate game of cat and mouse.

Maybe the Resistance can pull through and win back the freedom of the galaxy, or maybe the evil will reign and all will be lost.