1. Bon-Fire

SO I WROTE THIS WHOLE CHAPTER AND IT SAID IT SAVED AND SO I WAS LIKE COOL AND THEN I GOT ON HERE AGAIN AND THE WHOLE STORY WAS GONE AND I FEEL LIKE A PART MY SOUL WAS RIPPED OUT SORRY FOR THE RANT PLSSS ENJOY MY STORY IM SORRY ITS BAD BYE.

(In Tweeks pov unless stated otherwise)

I sat on a log cut in half long ways and sat around a fire. I blocked out all of those around me, except one, and that was a guy named Kenny McCormick. He was friendly guy who had icy blue eyes and light freckles around his nose. He had dirty blonde hair that seem to always be placed in just the right way.

He was probably the drunkest one here, and was going around shouting song lyrics from the song playing on a radio some other kid had. He was dangerously close to the fire as he danced around with a drink in his hand; He was giving me anxiety just watching him.

It was late at night at the 'boot camp' private school. It was a night with a full moon and many fireflies lighting up in the air. The fire crackling and the laughter of the drunk boys all seemed to blend together at one point.

All I could think was; why did I let Kenny drag me into this. If any of us got caught, we'd be screwed. It was our last year here. Three whole years, I've wasted my time in this dumb school. It was made for juvenile delinquents and other troublesome boys to be changed into who their parents wanted them to be. Rules here were very strict and often held with very bad punishments for those who broke them. Yet here we are, on the Saturday before we took our finals on Monday that decides if we can leave and never come back.

I jumped from my thoughts as Kenny sat down beside of me. He put his arm around me slurring his words as he tried to speak to me. His bright blues eyes were starring right at me. And in the blink of an eye, his head fell onto my shoulder and he was snoozing.

Kenny was always kind to me, but damn, did he have to do this to me right now. We were in the farthest field from our dorms. Well the cabin dorms, or the cheap ones. Their was more expensive dorms our family's could have got but they costed extra. I didn't mind the cabin dorms though, they were spread more apart and had a home feel since they were in a nice field.

Some boys began to stumble towards their dorms. They called to their friends to come along, and I quickly stood up, supporting Kenny on my side, and went to walk to our dorm me and Kenny were sharing.
But before I knew it a few taller guys surrounded me. Oh god no. It's too much pressure!

The boys told me to clean up all of their mess unless I wanted to be beat. I knew they weren't lying, they'd probably leave me in a mess if I didn't listen. So I nodded my head as steady as I could even though my shoulders started to shake.

"See ya Twitches" one of the guys waved as they left me alone, to a sleeping Kenny on my shoulder and a mess of beer bottles scattered around.

"This is just g-great." I muttered to myself, looking towards the moon for guidance.

For a school that was supposed to make boys more respectful, these guys never seemed to change. But me? Well, I guess I got thicker skin.

Yo sorry if this is short but if you read the rant at the top you know why.