30. Happily Ever After

Every thing went well on Christmas morning. I got a new phone and was able to get all my contacts transferred since they were saved in my cloud drive. The first thing I did was text Craig to tell him of my new phone.

From there, I informed the rest of my friends of my new phone. Then went straight back to texting Craig. All seemed good in the world. We had officially started our relationship over a meeting at my coffee shop. It was something simple.

Craig took me outside during my break while working, interlacing our hands. He nervously told me that he wanted us to be official. I, obviously, accepted the title as Craig's boyfriend.

All was going smoothly until Craig decided he wanted to tell his dad before the new year started. I was scared, but I wanted to be there for him. So one day while his dad was at work, I came over to his house.

We waited nervously for his dad to get home, and when he did, he was pretty upset. It escalated to a verbal fight, but luckily ended with Craig's Dad giving in to his son.

I think some where in his heart he knew that he couldn't stop, or change his son. As well as knowing Craig was happier with me than he was with anyone else.
-

We went on happily, spending the New Years at my house. Both our parents went to some New Years party themselves, so Craig came over to stay the night. Our first sleepover as a couple, in a empty house. We sat on my bed, and during one of our conversations Craig pointed to my closest.

"Dude, you still have my coat."

"Well yeah, it smells like you and -AH- some times I sleep with it to calm myself down." I admitted shamelessly, but wanted to take it back as I watch Craig's eyebrows raise.

He wrapped his arms around me, flipping me under him while cooing at me.

"Awww does Tweaky like to sleep with me?"

I cover my face in my eyes, moving them to speak, "not l-like that you p-perv!"

He laughed as he pulled himself closer to me. His bottom half pressing onto mine as he cradled me.

"It's alright sweet heart, I would want to sleep with me too."

"ACK- y-you're so gross!"

I laughed back, titling my head back. He quickly took advantage of it, and kissed along my neck. My laugh faded into little whimpers, making Craig practically purr in my ear. I could feel his smirk against my skin.

As he started to trail down, I stopped him. I lifted his head in my hands, smushing his cheeks slightly.

"No, t-that's a bad Craig! Bad Craig! I do not want hi-hickeys!"

He laughed and shifted off of me. I turned away from him, so I was laying on my side. He quickly pressed himself alongside my back. His arm wrapped around me, and one of his legs slid between mine. I could feel him place himself up against my rear end. I twitched a bit at the feeling, but soon let myself drift to sleep, since it was well past 12 now. Craig's head rested in my hair, for the rest of the night.

I wouldn't have wanted my new year to start any other way.