26. A Plan, Dance, and Outfit

A/N) I'm writing my chapters ahead of time rn, but like right now I have 600 reads, and I'm so glad that people are reading and enjoying my story. Tysm for reading!¡!¡

———

I went back to school normally the next day, I had to pretend like nothing happened. The only one who knew was Craig, but it was hard for me to catch him alone with Bebe around his arm.

The whole situation really has me feeling tormented. Every corner I pass, I'd shake in fear. I tried not walking alone, but walking in a crowd of people scared me too.

It was hard to go on, but I knew this had to be my secret. It was so humiliating, and I felt so fragile. One cold hand landing on my shoulder would have broken down my fragile exterior, well, that's how I felt at least.

I looked around the halls in between class, normally I would have kept my head down, but I was trying to stay more alert. There was many posters stating the date of the "Winter Dance."

It was this Friday. All the guys and girls of the school gathered in a hot gym with no lights besides the ones coming from the DJ table, and the small string lights around the walls.

There was no reason for me to go, beside to see Craig. These dances were usually filled with couples grinding on each other, so Craig and Bebe would probably join in on the trend.

When lunch time came, I went outside. I didn't want to see anyone but Craig. Everyone who looked at me, made it feel like they knew about what happened to me yesterday. I was probably just paranoid.

I sat outside under the same tree I sat at when I first started going to school here. My stomach growled, but I ignored it. Hunger was not something I wanted to deal with right now.

As I sat, I kept my eyes glancing around in case someone wanted to sneak up on me. The only person who I saw was Kenny. I let out a nervous noise as he started to walk over to me.

He came and sat beside me, just enough distance between us to not make me loose my mind. I watched him as he sat his back against the tree. His icy blue gaze looked out to something else in the world. He smiled a bit before he opened his mouth to speak.

"I think you should tell him."

"WHAT!? GAH!"

"Just tell him Tweek, me and you both know you want to. He's only going to get closer with Bebe if you don't at least try and stop it. He's not happy with her, just look at his eyes when he looks at her. Their dull, and when you look to someone you see the world in, your eyes shine." He let out a small sigh, and had a smile play on his face as he thought of something, or someone.

I pulled my knees closer to me and shook my head. I wanted to confess to Craig more than anything. Kenny definitely had a point. If they kept dating, Craig might actually fall in love with her, and I'd have to watch. I'd have to watch in silence because I missed my chance.

"Thanks Kenny. I think -GAH- I'll tell him, at the dance. It's always loud in there, he might not even h-hear me." I laughed a small sad laugh, and Kenny looked at me.

"I don't think I'd want Craig with anyone else, he's a loaded gun, but you've got the wits to tame him. That's good, it's what he needs."

"Did y-you find someone recently?" I asked already knowing about his newest 'friend'ship with Butters. I guess Butters tamed him.

"Maybe so." He laughed and stood up, "I think I should probably go see that 'maybe so' now."

He left with a laugh and treaded away. It filled me with courage to tell Craig. If Kenny could do it, so could I.

When I got home, I started to plan an outfit. Most of my clothes seemed bland at the moment. I shuffled through everything thing, until I found what I planned on wearing.

A light blue button up shirt. It was almost translucent due to the thin material. It was short sleeved, and went perfectly with a pair of white pants. I had a white bow tie to go with it as well. My shoes would be my white converses, only because I didn't own anything else.

Next, I went to the coffee shop. My parents spend all their time there, and I asked them if I could go to the dance. They didn't seem to care, so I took it as a yes. I quickly walked back home, not wanting to be outside anymore than I had to.

I spent the rest of the day planning how I wanted to confess to Craig. Would I just tell him I loved him, or should I slowing walk through how I felt exactly? Maybe I should just tell him I have a crush on him, so he won't think of it to be as big as a deal.

The best idea I could come up with, was to just let it happen naturally. I knew I could trust that. Every single day I had to keep it to myself, being able to let my words flow without worrying if I let too much out, would be great.

I couldn't wait. I'd pull Craig away from Bebe, and just yell it to my hearts content. This could go horribly wrong, but I tried to pretend like that wasn't possible. I trusted Craig now, more than ever.

I trusted him way more than I did at the beginning of the year. He'd be able to accept it at least, right? Even if he didn't feel the same way... he wouldn't push me away? I didn't want to loose everything I had built with Craig, just to tell him how I felt.

But I had already made up my mind, I would tell him how I really felt, no matter what might happen.